2 replies to this topic

#1 Snookie = 9

Snookie = 9

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:36 PM

Looking for a top of the line place to Purchase a blank authentic Colorado Rockies jersey. I have found a couple places with them for sale but they do not look like that good of quality. Almost seems like plastic iron-on logos.
Any ideas ??
Me: How many beers you think you can drink and still be productive in a NHL game?
Dean McAmmond:
Hahaha... not too many.

#2 Friends of Friesen

Friends of Friesen

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:51 PM

Looking for a top of the line place to Purchase a blank authentic Colorado Rockies jersey. I have found a couple places with them for sale but they do not look like that good of quality. Almost seems like plastic iron-on logos.
Any ideas ??

icejerseys.net always has the best quality and im fairly certain they had the rockies jersey there as well
Posted Image of the "Hey...YOU SUCK!" chant

Posted Image
the sweet smell of satisfaction

"It's important to have those guys shooting on him instead of guys that have been out of the game for a while." Sutter said. "He doesn't think we shoot the puck well. I don't know. I had seven pucks lined up and I scored four times on him. So, when he's ready to play, he's got to stop all seven. It's what I keep telling these guys, it's not how hard you shoot it, it's about placement."
--- Brent Sutter commenting on Marty's rehab practices

#3 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

icejerseys.net always has the best quality and im fairly certain they had the rockies jersey there as well

you mean icejerseys.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users