3 replies to this topic

#1 Snookie = 9

Snookie = 9

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

Hey, stupid question but i'm too lazy to trouble shoot. I made a signature at JerseyDatabase.com and with no direct link from the website how do I get my jersey signature into the edit signature portion of this website?
Me: How many beers you think you can drink and still be productive in a NHL game?
Dean McAmmond:
Hahaha... not too many.

#2 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

You need to save the image and either upload it to the gallery here, or to an image hosting site such as imageshack.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#3 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,032 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

You need to save the image and either upload it to the gallery here, or to an image hosting site such as imageshack.

What she said. Go to www.imageshack.us , upload it, click "direct link" and copy that url.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#4 Snookie = 9

Snookie = 9

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:32 PM

Thanks Y'all!
Me: How many beers you think you can drink and still be productive in a NHL game?
Dean McAmmond:
Hahaha... not too many.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users