402 replies to this topic

#401 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,260 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:48 AM

By now all the feathers have the making of hugly ornate Native-American feathered head-dress!!!
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#402 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:49 AM

This from TSN:

The NHL's version of the National Football League's 'Mr. Irrelevant' came with the New Jersey Devils, who selected Yaroslavl forward Arseny Bondarev with the 292nd and final selction to close the 2003 Draft.

:D

From reading the capsule in the above post I guess he is "Mr. Irrelevent". It would be another feather in Lou's cap if all of the sudden Bondarev became relevent,

Hey maybe we can send him to Disneyland like they do in the NFL ?? :D
(yeah like I ain't gonna have enough trouble going to Disneyland in August with my shiny new Jeff Friesen jersey !)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#403 Blackjack

Blackjack

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:32 PM

they're stacked at D. hale, martin, kadeykin, chvatal. i got to see kadeykin last year in training camp, he was very impressive. none of them are touted to be of top 2 defensemen quality, but still that's a solid group of prospects.

I think Hale and Martin could both be #2 defensemen, but I don't think there is a pure #1 there.

I also saw Kadeykin at training camp, and I was amazed at what a great skater he was for someone his size (6'3 I think) he also played very confident and smart hockey. I talked to some Sarnia fans during the season and they said that Kadeykin was their best defenseman, the only problem is that he doesn't generate any offense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users