Video Is Out

M.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, so I just learned a friend of mine won the DVD AND... two tickets to go watch the private screening with the entire franchise. But, alas, she's taking her brother, and not me.

Damnation to the nth degree.

Shee-it -- did anyone here even get a chance to enter such a contest? not like i would have but... ^_^

Blockbuster is what I was told. My guess is that some clerk at this one store probably put them out ahead of time since I heard this now from two people. I checked the one near me and was told they have it on DVD in store, but can not sell it til Tuesday.

Blockbuster is what I was told. My guess is that some clerk at this one store probably put them out ahead of time since I heard this now from two people. I checked the one near me and was told they have it on DVD in store, but can not sell it til Tuesday.

Ah-ha! I thought so!

hehe, that's something I would do just so I could play "Spot the Devils Fans" while I worked.

Here's more on the DVD gleaned from this week's Cool Shots.

Whoopi Goldberg does the commentary. That seems only fitting since she was actually in the stands during the playoffs.

She was having more trouble with Tverdovsky's name than Thorne and Thorner. Of course cracked a joke like "whatever happened to names like Smith."

There were some nice alternate camera shots in the little clip segment, so I'm guessing that we'll get to see those in the finished product.

She also said that she loves the whole team, but did admit to fondnesses for Scotts Gomez and Stevens.

Here's more on the DVD gleaned from this week's Cool Shots.

Whoopi Goldberg does the commentary. That seems only fitting since she was actually in the stands during the playoffs.

She was having more trouble with Tverdovsky's name than Thorne and Thorner. Of course cracked a joke like "whatever happened to names like Smith."

There were some nice alternate camera shots in the little clip segment, so I'm guessing that we'll get to see those in the finished product.

She also said that she loves the whole team, but did admit to fondnesses for Scotts Gomez and Stevens.

Whoopie Goldberg? WHOOPIE GOLDBERG? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I didn't think anything could dampen my spirits after the Devs won the Cup, but this is ludicrous. Oh well, I guess I'll be watching the DVD on mute.