Photo

GDT, 03/12: Lowell 3, Syracuse 1, final! HEY, TIMMY!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:37 AM

Lowell @ Syracuse 7:30 PM
AHL Game Summary and Text Box Score
No WWZN-1510 broadcast. AHLLive.com audio free, video $6.99 -- or the pirate site's free.

Trenton vs. Toledo IN TRENTON 7 PM
ECHL Game Summary and Text Box Score
WBZC 88.9 FM, 95.1 FM (Burlington & Bristol) and 100.7 FM (Mount Holly)
Webcast mms://208.67.186.169/trenton
Video from B2 avail. 10 min. before the game

So they rode the bus Thursday and they're in Syracuse all day. Cheer 'em on!

Lowell Devils @ Syracuse Crunch
Friday, 2010 March 12, 7:30 PM
War Memorial Arena at Oncenter, Syracuse, NY
Old history

From Rome to the AHL - Sestito brothers finally meet as rivals (Syracuse Post Standard, 03/12) — Tommy's healthy, Timmy's ready!

Lowell Devils Weekly #21:

Coming Up
The Devils make their first-ever visit to Syracuse to battle the Crunch on Friday. In their inaugural meeting on Jan. 13 at the Tsongas Center, the Crunch were able to hold on for a 3-2 win over the Devils. Dan LaCosta made 32 saves for Syracuse to fend off the Lowell rally. The Crunch have won three in a row to get back to .500 at 29-29-3-3. With 64 points, they are five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Brendan Bell is tied with Matt Taormina for the lead among AHL defensemen with 28 power play points (11g-17a).

Syracuse Crunch Summary
Prior meeting this season 2010-01-13 Syracuse 3 at Lowell 2
Crunch weekend preview video
Crunch weekly #24

2009-10 RECORD: 29-29-3-3, 64 points, (15-12-1-1 home, 14-17-2-2 road), fifth place, East Division
LOWELL DEVILS (NEW JERSEY DEVILS): The Lowell Devils make their first and only trip to Syracuse on Friday night for the second and final meeting of the season between these two clubs. The Crunch won the only other game this year back on January 13, a 3-2 decision, on the strength of goals from Kevin Harvey, Maksim Mayorov and Jonathan Sigalet. Dan LaCosta picked up the win, stopping 32 of 34 shots. Eric Castonguay and Brad Mills scored Lowell’s only two goals in the game. Fifth-year pro Ben Walter leads Lowell in scoring with 45 points (19g, 26a).

Say, they even post their practice schedule, do they welcome fans??

AHL East Notes "Crunch making move"

Lowell Devils
Lowell has not put together consecutive victories since winning at Hartford and Worcester on Jan. 29-31, but the Devils still occupy fourth place in the Atlantic Division... Lowell allowed a season-high seven goals in Saturday’s 7-5 loss at Springfield... Goaltender Mike McKenna has been between the pipes for all six of the Devils’ shootouts this season, posting a 2-4 mark in the tiebreaker... Ben Walter’s five-game scoring streak (3-4-7) ended Sunday against his former team, but Lowell still earned a 3-2 shootout win at Providence... The Devils are 30-4-2-1 this season when scoring three goals or more, and 3-20-2-3 when scoring fewer than three... Lowell visits Syracuse and Hartford this weekend.

Lowell Skater Stats, Goalie Stats, Transactions

Syracuse Crunch
Beginning with the Mirabito Outdoor Classic on Feb. 20, Syracuse is 6-2-0-0 in its last eight games to pull within five points of Bridgeport for a playoff spot in the East Division... The Crunch were the only AHL team without an overtime win prior to securing a 4-3 decision at Binghamton on Sunday... Defenseman David Liffiton tallied the game-winner in that one, and both of his game-winning markers this season have now come against the Senators... Defenseman Brendan Bell has recorded four goals and five points in his last four games... Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman registered a season-high three points – all assists – on Sunday... Syracuse hosts Lowell and Rochester this weekend before heading to Albany on Sunday afternoon.

Syracuse Skater Stats, Goalie Stats, Transactions

AHL Clear Day List 3/10/2010
Lowell Devils Roster
Jeff Frazee (G), Mike McKenna (G)
Eric Castonguay, Matt Cohen, Matthew Corrente, Patrick Davis, Rob Davison, Tyler Eckford (IR?), Stephen Gionta (IR?), Matt Halischuk, Olivier Magnan, Brad Mills (IR?), Cory Murphy, Nick Palmieri, Nathan Perkovich, Louis Robitaille, Tim Sestito, Brad Snetsinger, Michael Swift, Matt Taormina, Alexander Vasyunov, Ben Walter
Not on the list: Vladimir Zharkov (YAY!), Greg Flynn, Kory Nagy, Myles Stoesz

Syracuse Crunch Roster
Dan LaCosta (G), Kevin Lalande (G)
Jared Aulin, Brendan Bell, Michael Blunden, Grant Clitsome, Trevor Frischmon, Dan Fritsche, Kevin Harvey, Nick Holden,
Tomas Kana, Chad Kolarik, Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman, David Liffiton, Derek MacKenzie, Maksim Mayorov, Evan McGrath,
Greg Moore, Michael Ratchuk, Brent Regner, Tom Sestito, Jonathan Sigalet

---

Hey, titans04, want to do a separate GDT?

Toledo Walleye at Trenton Devils
Friday, 2010 March 12

Wednesday 3/10, Trenton blew the doors off Toledo's barn, 9-6! Can they hang on and get 2 more points?

Edited by Shtikl, 12 March 2010 - 10:22 PM.

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. -- Abraham Lincoln

#2 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

I'll be at the Lowell-Syracuse game, and it'll be my first time rooting against the hometeam Crunch. Go Devils!

#3 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,739 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:02 PM

GO LOWELLS!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

Our best players need to be our best players...

#4 skullsmasher

skullsmasher

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

GO DEVILS!

#5 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

I'll be at the Lowell-Syracuse game, and it'll be my first time rooting against the hometeam Crunch. Go Devils!

Hey, you get to see the boys? Awesome! I hope they put on a good show for you! Tell me if Sestito wins more face-offs than Walter, and if Taormina tries more shots than Murphy.
We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. -- Abraham Lincoln

#6 titans04

titans04

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

Great work as always Shtikl, interesting to see Mirasty isn't on their roster.

No need for a seperate T-Devils thread. I'll update this one post game. Hopefully it's an exciting one because where not in great shape with Reading holding the last playoff spot up 3 points with 2 games in hand playing the Chiefs who's firesale continued today. Always find it hard to talk playoffs when the team is tied for the 2nd worst winning % in the entire league, but we'll see. Two tough games tonight and tomorrow.

#7 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

interesting to see Mirasty isn't on their roster.

Doesn't mean he won't be playing, if somebody is "injured". The Clear Day Lists are pretty flexible. Actually I'm surprised Zharkov isn't on Lowell's -- it would give Coach some flexibility -- but I'm happy for Sharky that he's not on the list.

No trades by the TD's so their line-up is set except for the new college grads and the "emergency" additions.

Two tough games tonight and tomorrow.

Indeed. Good luck, TDs! The Walleye will be out for revenge. But the TDs did have reasonable puck control once they quit giving the fish those breakaways. Killer and Vinny did something good in the locker room after the 2nd period? Or was it just that the boys really wanted to win for Davey? (Can't blame 'em, he rocks!)

PS -- you better be at that game and fiddling with the text messages! :koolaid:

Now if Birchy isn't working late and wants to do the lines and notes... :yea:

:gd:

---

OK... Kell's back for Trenton :yay: :yea: :clap: , first night off the IR and he starts the scoring. Looks like they're picking up where they left off Friday, i.e., lots of penalties.

For Lowell, the scratches are:
Corrente, Eckford, Gionta, Mills, Snetsinger. (Should be one more but I haven't figured it out yet.)
So Flynn's playing a road game! Wow! And Nagy and Stoesz are skating.
Starters: McKenna, Magnan, Murphy, Sestito, Davis, Palmieri.

Edited by Shtikl, 12 March 2010 - 07:34 PM.

#8 titans04

titans04

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

T-Devils unloaded Wessbecker to LV, can only hide a guy on the IR for so long

Terrible first 13 mins or so for Trenton on the pp, seemed like they were on it forever with two 5 on 3 chances and didn't come remotely close to getting a goal. Towards the end of the Toledo parade to the box we looked up and we had 5 shots on goal. Kell got a goal rebound goal by going hard to the net at about the 14-15 min mark and Toledo scored on what seemed like their very next rush. Hopefully the blown opportunies don't comeback to haunt them. Toledo should get the whistle for a while.

#9 Birch

Birch

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:10 PM

Now if Birchy isn't working late and wants to do the lines and notes...

I would, but I have no audio. :( Tried the pirate site, got some kind of weird error. Maybe I'll listen to the T-Devils.

#10 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

I would, but I have no audio. :( Tried the pirate site, got some kind of weird error. Maybe I'll listen to the T-Devils.

Enjoy!

MOB's audio isn't there. The Syracuse announcer is pretty good, way less of a homer than most (including me).

1st period: pretty quiet. Walter dug a rebound out from behind the net, Halischuk tipped it in for a PPG. Devils killed off Murphy's penalty. Bit later, Vasyunov had the puck go off Hals' skate, into the 'Cuse goal post, over the line but quickly kicked back out. Wasn't counted as a goal. Not surprised, as I said in the first post, Syracuse's goal judges are notorious. Just ask Kevin Dineen. :giggle: Taormina's paired with Flynn, but Mattie is covering most of the ice, Flynn looks a little lost, hope he gets his legs and settles down, it's just a game, not life-or-death. Good thing he doesn't have a finger on the Switch... 'Cuse announcer wanted a penalty on Lowell with 4.6 seconds left, because Ratchuk was down on the ice in front of the Crunch goal; he skated off for the trainer's attention, but I think the camera didn't see what happened and neither did the ref, the whistle didn't come until the Crunch player had control of the puck. The "fight" between Davison was trivial. Davison pushed the puck out of the zone, a Crunch pushed it in offside and followed with a face-wash of Davison, and then when Davison spoke up in his defense, another Crunch jumped him and started throwing twee little jabs. I think Davison got 5 because he got the bucket off the Crunchie and lost a glove in the process, but if ever there was a call for an Instigator, there it was. :P

Lines:
Palmieri-Sestito-Davis
Perkovich-Walter-Nagy?
Vasyunov-Swift-Halischuk?
Robitaille-Castonguay-Stoesz

Pairs:
Magnan-Murphy
Davison-Cohen
Flynn-Taormina

PP:
?Swift?-Walter-Perkovich, Taormina-Vasyunov; Palmieri-Davis-Halischuk, ?Murphy?-Cohen; Swift-Walter-Perkovich, Taormina-Vasyunov again

PK:
Sestito-Davis, Davison-Cohen (long shift!); ?Walter? or ?Swift? -Nagy, Magnan-Murphy

MIKE O'BRIEN IS BACK ON THE AIR DURING 1st INTERMISSION. YAY! We get OUR homer!

2nd Period, the parade to the penalty box started. At one point, the Crunch had 9 shots in the period and Lowell only 2, it looked like the Crunch were going to power their way through. The Lowlies had 3 PKs, including the Asinine Rule (Mags was stood up right as he tried to clear the puck). The intermission was a fight with Louie, he's certainly entertaining, one of the funniest guys you'll ever see, waving at the crowd and smiling as he skates off. MOB says there are maybe 10 LD and NJD sweaters in the crowd, maybe that's enough inspiration. Davis fed Vasyunov for a breakaway, Sestito came motoring in behind him, Vasyunov waited and the goalie stopped his first shot, but the puck was loose, Sestito tried to jam it in, puck still loose, and Alex buried it. (Need to work on those breakaways!) The Crunch almost solved Mac, I think the Devils D were using their sticks like wands 'cause the puck never went past him. Then Liffiton hauled down a Devil in front of McKenna, and on the ensuing PP, Taormina's cannon put the biscuit into the net. So it's 3-0. Now, if the Lowly Dweebles come out and work in the 3rd period, they might hang on.

(Looking at the Trenton scoresheet... Tied 2-2, hope the TDs can score, they really need the 2 points!! Lots of work for the guy holding the penalty box door, there. Charleston AND Poli had to gang up on Rankin? Cheap... Prough gets the Asinine Rule call, drat! The fish had a lead but Charleston tied it up, thanks. Eh, Romano and Leaderer went together for Unsportsmanlike, what, were they holding hands and dancing? Tch, not like Leaderer :) Wessbecker should have fun in Vegas, hope he sends youse a postcard.)

Edited by Shtikl, 12 March 2010 - 09:22 PM.

#11 Birch

Birch

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

End of the 2nd period: Lowell is up 3 - 0. :boogie:

Scoring:
2 - 0 Vasyunov, (14) (Sestito, Davis), 15:23 Vasy, coming out of the penalty box, starts a 2 on 1 - scores!
3 - 0 Taormina, (10) (Swift, Vasyunov), 7:27 (PP) Slap shot from the point.

Lowell PK got a workout that period - good job by them. McKenna made some good saves also.

MOB mentioned seeing several NJD and Lowell Devil jerseys tonight. :)

Nice win, Lowell! 3 - 1. Pretty spicy 3rd period - MOB called the "heavyweight bout" between Stoesz and Mirasty. McKenna - well-deserved star #1. Vasyunov star #2.

Edited by Birch, 12 March 2010 - 10:21 PM.

#12 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:20 PM

What, you're not going to mention the warm-up act between Robitaille and Harvey? Robitaille looked like he was having fun until Harvey pulled him forward off balance. And you're not going to praise Stoesz for throwing down with Mirasty? OMG, a fight fan's HEAVEN, they were rock-em-sock-em throwing rights, at least a dozen apiece like jackhammers! Poor Stoezy had a bloody mouth, but both of them looked pretty pleased with themselves -- and while the linesman was holding Stoesz, Nasty threw a couple of extras. Cheap.

And not going to mention Davis, going to work on Tom Sestito for high-sticking Taormina? The linesman was holding Davis, had his back turned to Tommy, so Tommy started punching Davis, who had a little blood showing.

McKenna was amazing. And Magnan must have been injured, MOB didn't mention when, but after McGrath ran him into the boards (no call) he left and didn't come back. Flynn did seem to settle down a little but he wasn't exactly confident, skating desperately to the corner every time the puck got past him, at least he's fast and he does seem to have good hands once he gets the puck.

Well, congratulations, Trevor Kell! GWG first game back! And that's 3 Devils wins tonight!

---

Links for ya... the others haven't posted yet. If I'm in a good mood, I'll add 'em tomorrow. Make sure you check out the Syracuse Post-Standard's GORGEOUS photos!!!

Devils Outmuscle Crunch, 3-1 (L-Devils, 03/12)
Crunch Streak Snapped by Lowell (Syracuse Crunch, 03/12)
Lowell drags down Syracuse Crunch, 3-1 (Syracuse Post Standard, 03/12) -- ah, blaming The Trap! :koolaid:
Photos from Lowell -Syracuse game (Syracuse Post Standard, 03/12) -- 10 shockingly beautiful photos of the Lowlies in action!
Notebook leftovers from Syracuse-Lowell game (Syracuse Post Standard, 03/12) -- hmm, does the reporter think Tommy's hit-from-behind of Taormina was clean??

Captain Kell Makes Triumphant Return, Leads Devils in 3-2 OT Victory (T-Devils, 03/12)
Walleye Ousted In OT; Trenton's Late Goal Burns Toledo, 3-2 (Toledo Walleye, 03/12)

Edited by Shtikl, 13 March 2010 - 12:21 AM.

#13 titans04

titans04

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:16 PM

Congrats to Lowell.

As I mentioned above to start the second period Toledo got the whistle and easily cashed in on their five on three. Caruso was probably the only guy that showed any fire through two we even pissed away a third five on three literally generating nothing whatsoever. How they could play so poorly with so much on the line was disturbing to say the least. Toledo had I think another five on three early in the third if I remember correctly which we did a good job killing off. We had nothing going offensively and even Zancanaro just looked lost. Kucharski isn't cut out for these kinda games when the hitting is turned up. He needs to toughen up or his career isn't going anywhere. Kell played somewhat sparingly I'm guess because he just isn't in game shape which makes sense.

Finally after the halfway point in the third while on the pp Tomko hit a cutting Charleston with a perfect pass for the tap in. Things both teams turned it ip a couple notches after that but thankfully Caruso was rock solid. Lots of after the whistle scrims for sure. Romano is a sackless prick, more of the same tonight just cheap all the way around, he seems to have a passion for hitting guys in the back and having his stick in guys ribs in scrims. It's the first time in two years where Leaderer was actually looking to fight and as he did against Zancanaro he gloves were glued on. Somebody is gonna destroy the kid at some point it's just a matter of time. The Utah fans were saying the same thing. Somebody feed him an elbow in the first period and the trainer spent a few minutes hold a towel to his mouth probably checking the chicklets. In the third he blocked a clearing attempt with his gave and barely made it off before dropping down behind the bench. He did return about 5 mins later.

Anyway the go off to OT and for the first 90 seconds or so it's all Toledo. Trenton finally gets the puck along the boards in the offensive end and.they throw it towards the crease and Kell after getting knocked down just a sor offf while laid out on his stomach and it beats Pearce cleanly. A BIG two points in a game where they played like crap for the huge majoriy.

Reading blew. 2-0 lead to the Chiefs giving up 7 unanswered goals. Trenton trails the Royals by 1 point BUT Reading still has two games in hand which is huge at this point.

Trenton has the Wings at home tomorrow with them coming off a solid win tonight against the Jackals.

Edited by titans04, 12 March 2010 - 11:28 PM.

#14 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

Great game to go to! Not for the Syracuse fans...they were pretty drunk and pretty upset, especially while it was 3-0. Definitely some good scraps in there: Miralsty always puts on a show, and Robitaille was a lot of fun tonight too. Interesting to see Davis in on a fight, though he got pounded. All in all, some pretty controlling play, and great D (like you said, Flynn a little lost). Murphy had a weird game, caught him looking around a little too much, took a couple unnecessary penalties. But Taormina played real well, and Sestito had some good chances, a lot of breakaway/2-on-1 chances for him. Fun game to see as a Devils fan, and a lot of us represented actually, a few in NJ Devils jerseys, a few with hats, and then some Lowell and a Utica (!) jersey (I saw him at the Mirabito Outdoor Classic too).

And Shtikl, as requested:
Sestito was 7/21 at the dot (awful) and Walter was 7/18 (also awful). So it's a draw.
And Murphy took 6 shots while Taormina took 4. Not all of theirs were on net, and Taormina obviously ended up with a goal.

#15 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

Romano is a sackless prick, more of the same tonight just cheap all the way around, he seems to have a passion for hitting guys in the back and having his stick in guys ribs in scrims.

Well, maybe that's why Lou traded him for Walter. Big Ben's contributed a few more positives than what you're describing, so far. ;) Would it be redundant to say, "Smart move, Lou!" or are thanks appropriate?

Did Leaderer get hurt? Oh, dear, that's bad, remember what I said about Corrente and Eckford being scratched tonight, and Magnan being hit behind the play and not returning...

Reading blew. 2-0 lead to the Chiefs giving up 7 unanswered goals. Trenton trails the Royals by 1 point BUT Reading still has two games in hand which is huge at this point.

Trenton has the Wings at home tomorrow with them coming off a solid win tonight against the Jackals.

:hah: Royals blew. :uni: Hmm. Maybe the Chiefs finally figured out what those funny twigs are for, eh? Good thing the TDs don't see them again, that would be scary.

Seriously, glad they won and hope they can earn that 8th spot. I don't give a -hoot- if they deserve it, just get there!

#16 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:57 PM

And Shtikl, as requested:
Sestito was 7/21 at the dot (awful) and Walter was 7/18 (also awful). So it's a draw.
And Murphy took 6 shots while Taormina took 4. Not all of theirs were on net, and Taormina obviously ended up with a goal.

Surprised Timmy didn't win more, he's usually Mr. Reliable. Swifty's pretty good, but neither of them is Mike Zigomanis -- then again, their shoulders are intact.

Could you believe Taormina is a rookie? College boy, yeah, but so are almost all the Trenton Devils! The kid ate up the minutes especially after Mags went down, played for one-and-a-half on his regular shifts, plus the special teams, and scored the insurance goal... How did the scouts miss him?? I wonder how he'll look in camp next year.

#17 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

Surprised Timmy didn't win more, he's usually Mr. Reliable. Swifty's pretty good, but neither of them is Mike Zigomanis -- then again, their shoulders are intact.

Could you believe Taormina is a rookie? College boy, yeah, but so are almost all the Trenton Devils! The kid ate up the minutes especially after Mags went down, played for one-and-a-half on his regular shifts, plus the special teams, and scored the insurance goal... How did the scouts miss him?? I wonder how he'll look in camp next year.

Yeah, I think Swift was best between the three of them, but this game was definitely not won on faceoffs.

And yeah, Taormina is really impressive! I hadn't even heard his name before a few months ago, and I definitely understand why the Devils signed him to a pro contract. He was eating up minutes like it was no problem, and tonight he looked better than Murphy IMO, and there's no reason to think he wouldn't have a shot at the NJ Devils next season.

#18 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:13 AM

You're lucky to have Lindsay Kramer as a beat reporter (check the links about 4-5 posts above). And Lauren Long with the camera... Amazing photos, good write-up -- why, I bet if there was somebody in Lowell writing that well, the Lowlies' attendance would be... Well, no, it's Lowell, no matter how good the write-up is, the zombies from the Twilight Zone still wouldn't come to the game unless one of the teams was wearing the spoked wheel. :urg:

#19 titans04

titans04

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:40 AM

Leaderer didn't get hurt just extremely pissed and literally beside himself for the first time in two years.

#20 Shtikl

Shtikl

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:34 AM

Leaderer didn't get hurt just extremely pissed and literally beside himself for the first time in two years.

Glad he's not hurt. The TDs can't afford to lose anybody, especially not on the blueline.

Here's what happened to Magnan, sorry it's grainy but it's a screenshot of the archived video. Magnan gets sandwiched between Harvey and McGrath, not sure but it looks like he takes an elbow or shoulder to the head. He did skate off under his own power but didn't come back, and Sestito pasted Harvey next chance he got in retribution. Thanks, Timmy!

PS -- DevilNurn, does that dude with the "Big Sexy XL" striptease routine show up to every game? :puke:

Edited by Shtikl, 13 March 2010 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users