2 replies to this topic

#1 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

If you have any, post some links. So far I haven't found any nice ones on the internet and I'm not too good with Photoshop.
Posted Image of Devils Fans in Caps Country Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,481 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

There are some free apps with sports wall paper in them. I got a really nice Devils wallpaper off of that then deleted the app. Sorry I don't remember the name.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,613 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:54 PM

I made this one based on the "Devils Logo in Scratched Ice" desktop wallpaper on the Devils site:

Posted Image

You can also make your own iPhone wallpapers on JerseyDatabase.com.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users