#901 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:54 PM

Devils731 - Who is that in the picture u posted? :P

I'm checking back in before heading back to work and since I've never tried posting a pic before I didn't know if it had worked and you got me to look real quick. I was worried for a second it was some ugly old chick or something.

-Scott
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#902 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image

me and Devils731 :wub:

Edited by langsgirl, 01 July 2004 - 01:55 PM.

Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#903 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:57 PM

Devils731 - Who is that in the picture u posted?    :P

I'm checking back in before heading back to work and since I've never tried posting a pic before I didn't know if it had worked and you got me to look real quick. I was worried for a second it was some ugly old chick or something.

-Scott

Not an ugly person at all!!! Just dont know who it is :)

Sorry I didnt mean to worry u!! And dont be mad about the picture i just posted of us.. drunk.. well i was.. i think u might have been :)
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"

Tim O'Connor

#904 4belle

4belle

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

me and Devils731 :wub:

that's a cute shot of both of you!!
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t . . . what a ride!"

Talk is cheap.You can talk all you want, but you still have to go do it on the ice." SS

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

#905 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 11:11 PM

awww thanks.. prob bad luck that i posted it!

Tim O'Connor

#906 4belle

4belle

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 12:12 PM

awww thanks.. prob bad luck that i posted it!

oh dont say that! why do you think that?
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh!t . . . what a ride!"

Talk is cheap.You can talk all you want, but you still have to go do it on the ice." SS

Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

#907 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 01:02 PM

Who knows.. i just always have bad timing.,.. I was seeing someone for like a month one time and the day after i told my family we were a couple we broke up... i just didnt wanna say anything cause i didnt know if he really liked me and then he expressed he was really happy so i told everyone about him and thats what happened :) i just always have bad timing

Tim O'Connor

#908 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,925 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

hey langs don't feel bad I think I have you beat a hundred fold on bad timing :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#909 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:56 PM

hey langs don't feel bad I think I have you beat a hundred fold on bad timing :P

well i dont know if u wanna be happy bout that :) But i guess its good to know im not the only one who F*cks things up!!!

Tim O'Connor

#910 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,925 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 04:10 AM

well i dont know if u wanna be happy bout that :) But i guess its good to know im not the only one who F*cks things up!!!

Well I don't, but hey misery (or maybe in this case incompitence ;) ) loves company eh ?

5:10 am.. must... sleep :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#911 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:56 PM

Yeah im about a year late but thats cause I never come in this part of the boards. This the only pic I have of me and its my fav. The funny thing is though that for those of us who go to a lot of Devils games and the Devils Fan Clup trips, meetings and dinner with the Devils, we have all probably seen each other and not even have known it.

Posted Image

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE, 22 July 2004 - 10:56 PM.

#912 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:14 PM

Oh yeah.. fire.... u look so familiar? :huh:

Tim O'Connor

#913 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 11:17 PM

Oh yeah.. fire.... u look so familiar?  :huh:

Oh yeah..langs.... u need to read "we have all probably seen each other and not even have known it."

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE, 22 July 2004 - 11:17 PM.

#914 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:00 AM

[quote name='NJDEVILICEONFIRE' date='Jul 23 2004, 12:17 AM'][quote name='langsgirl' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:14 PM'] Oh yeah.. fire.... u look so familiar?

Tim O'Connor

#915 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:27 AM

[quote name='langsgirl' date='Jul 23 2004, 12:00 AM'][quote name='NJDEVILICEONFIRE' date='Jul 23 2004, 12:17 AM'] [quote name='langsgirl' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:14 PM'] Oh yeah.. fire.... u look so familiar?

Edited by NJDEVILICEONFIRE, 23 July 2004 - 12:28 AM.

#916 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:29 AM

[quote name='NJDEVILICEONFIRE' date='Jul 23 2004, 01:27 AM'][quote name='langsgirl' date='Jul 23 2004, 12:00 AM'] [quote name='NJDEVILICEONFIRE' date='Jul 23 2004, 12:17 AM'] [quote name='langsgirl' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:14 PM'] Oh yeah.. fire.... u look so familiar?

Tim O'Connor

#917 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 12:36 AM

Thanks. Im going to try to explain this better though. I meant that some of us have probably seen or met each other but we didnt know it. For example I passed by you at a devils game or at a devils fan club event but i didnt know you were langsgirl and you didnt know i was njdeviliceonfire. I dont know maybe this only makes sense to me.

#918 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:56 AM

Thanks. Im going to try to explain this better though. I meant that some of us have probably seen or met each other but we didnt know it. For example I passed by you at a devils game or at a devils fan club event but i didnt know you were langsgirl and you didnt know i was njdeviliceonfire. I dont know maybe this only makes sense to me.

yeah i dont doubt we may have seen one another... i dont go to fan club things.. so not there what i meant was u and I Had not MET... i see thousands of people at games so of course thats possible.. i meant i never MET anyone off this board prior to meeting them on the board!

Tim O'Connor

#919 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,290 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 02:06 AM

yeah i dont doubt we may have seen one another... i dont go to fan club things.. so not there what i meant was u and I Had not MET... i see thousands of people at games so of course thats possible.. i meant i never MET anyone off this board prior to meeting them on the board!

lol all i meant was that anyone on the boards could have met or seen anyone on the boards at a devils game or a devils fan club event and not have even known it.

#920 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:28 AM

lol all i meant was that anyone on the boards could have met or seen anyone on the boards at a devils game or a devils fan club event and not have even known it.

ANd i understood that loud and clear the 1st time u said it.. and just commented like we all do all over this board... that yes that is very possible.. i personally have not MET MET MET anyone from her before knowing them on the board.. and then i agreed that yes its possible we have all passed people hundreds of times.. but u can say it a few more times... if u still dont think i understand - i just wont retype for the 5th time that i understand.. cause its starting to get redundant :P

Tim O'Connor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users