20 replies to this topic

#1 OfficialDL

OfficialDL

NJ Devils Personnel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:07 AM

For full information on the wildly popular Frozen Over benefits/incentive program, click the following link:

http://bit.ly/aIHMMY
Posted Image

#2 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:01 AM

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (about 10%)

I'm in the new "Silver" section.

$6x2x44=$528 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

I would not call that "unbelievable"

I run a business and would love to be able to raise all of my prices 10%.

Edited by msweet, 25 March 2010 - 09:29 AM.
Corrected number of games Thanks HOI

Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#3 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:12 AM

oh snap! officaldl got served!

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#4 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:16 AM

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (aboyt 10%)

$6x2x41=$492 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

IT's for 44 games - so only a difference of $36 more.

#5 mackchi

mackchi

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:16 AM

My seats went up $6 per seats.. (aboyt 10%)

$6x2x41=$492 more for the year (not incl playoffs)

ho hum
LET'S GO DEVILS!

#6 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

ho hum

What do you mean?

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#7 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,388 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

Are STH's required to buy pre-season games too?
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#8 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

Yessir Leeds. I was on the phone with someone this morning about that. You'd be on the hook for 44 games total.

#9 magicducksauce

magicducksauce

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

wow looks like box office prices go up $2 for uppers as well.
Posted Image
Thanks to Zajkisen for this pic!

#10 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,123 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

Doesn't the title Frozen Over suggest that once again if you renew early, your ticket prices will stay the same? If that is case, and you can pay early, it does seem they are continuing the trend of awesome gifts and prizes. The daily drawings are for some serious sweet prizes.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#11 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,428 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Doesn't the title Frozen Over suggest that once again if you renew early, your ticket prices will stay the same? If that is case, and you can pay early, it does seem they are continuing the trend of awesome gifts and prizes. The daily drawings are for some serious sweet prizes.

not this year. everyone other than the center mezz STH got bumped slightly.

#12 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

oh... so NOW it's ok to bitch about prices going up, because it affects EVERYONE in the arena??

Way to go guys :P

And yes this is close to the last straw for me.... I get raised again (and on my parking too), AND they want you to start paying in APRIL instead of July, and 75% of the game will have some kind of discount on them for the rest of the season because they've pissed off all the people that bought the season tickets anyway... way to shoot your foot to spite your face guys!!!

(and yes it's killing me to say fvck em and walk away, but it's gonna take a serious act from the people who buy seats from me to get me to renew again)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#13 NJDevs26

NJDevs26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:58 PM

You would think so but there's nothing about it in the link posted above. So I don't think you get any kind of price benefit from renewing early this time, it's only about the prizes.

Besides there isn't that much of an increase across the board so it's not like they have major savings to offer anyway unless you're one of the people that renewed at lower prices last year, then you get screwed a little. Like say someone in the uppers renewed at $22 a game last year, this year it seems like it's the normal $30 a game now.

#14 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:10 PM

At least the uppers didn't go up to much. I just believe that 226(Colin), 232, 209, and 215 should be paying less then me in 229.

#15 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,851 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:09 PM

They also raised my parking pass $4

#16 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

At least the uppers didn't go up to much. I just believe that 226(Colin), 232, 209, and 215 should be paying less then me in 229.

I appreciate that.. I feel the same way, and yes I'm biased, but honestly like when I go to sell my tickets it just looks bad that my corner seats have the same face value as the center ice seats.. The center sections definitely have a different viewing experience than I do..

My seats will be $24 per seat per game next season.. Was $22 this season, so I guess they raised it $2 because the face value has been raised $2... It's only at $22 this season because they froze my price from the days when 226 was $25 face and $22 STH..

Remember when there was talk that Cody wanted to charge people at Pru Center a couple extra bucks if the Nets moved to Newark? I don't remember if that ever went through but I find it odd that tickets went up a few bucks all around.. $37 face value for uppers? What a random a$$ number :noclue:

Edited by Colin226, 26 March 2010 - 05:54 PM.

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#17 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

When we renewed and moved seats this season - we waited until just before opening night - that way you still get a discount and don't have to pay for preseason.

#18 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

When we renewed and moved seats this season - we waited until just before opening night - that way you still get a discount and don't have to pay for preseason.

Not a bad idea, but I just like the fact that the Frozen Over incentive package really does give out some great prizes, guranteed!

What we also need I feel is a strong run in this year's playoffs. Third round at the least would def help out next year's season ticket and single game sales. If we won the cup in my mind that has to be at least 3 years of high season ticket purchases.

Edited by GoArmySports, 26 March 2010 - 07:37 PM.

#19 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:13 PM

Keith and I renewed a few hours after invoices went online.. So hopefully it helps us get double season tix :evil:

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#20 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:05 AM

Keith and I renewed a few hours after invoices went online.. So hopefully it helps us get double season tix :evil:

I'm just hoping that I can win the $500 meal card, but doubling my season tickets would be nice to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users