#1 arena2004

arena2004

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:53 PM

http://www.breitbart...-to-armageddon/

"So after I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling, or some cracks opening up in the Earth. Turned out it was a nice day."

I would say he's destroying our foundation as a democratic society and only a matter of time before he must leave office as I think he's crazy. Nixon/Carter crazy.

Obama is an amateur salesman that is clueless.

Wrong.

He's a bright guy playing his playbook and Castro is proud of the results so far. The only thing I will say is that the media keeps portraying the GOP as "extremists", at least for right now because that is what the Dr. ordered.

Really not a good thing as this guy is waking up a sleeping giant, our Jewish American communities, that are now very pissed off.

Also, folks that are working two jobs to feed a family with no breaks in sight will be even more upset after "Amateur" gives another bailout to the same folks that don't work and defaulted on their last three loans/bailouts:

"Obama administration to order lenders to cut mortgage payments for jobless"

http://www.washingto...0032502426.html

The eternal jobless.

Obama doesn't study military history because he has a two front war here and the media, or should I say the Goebbel AP, is now in very deep trouble. At least Carter did not try to overthrow the US Government as he was just an idiot while Obama has surrounded himself with a nice Marxist cabinet.

Sad

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

"
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

2010 Bon Jovi Tickets Here!

Posted Image

#2 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,686 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:05 AM

OMG HE'S MOCKING THE GOP!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shutup.

#3 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:39 AM

OMG HE'S MOCKING THE GOP!!!!!!!!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shutup.

Shutup? How is this empty suit "Presidential"? He and the media in his pocket tout his "victory", yet he had overwhelming majorities and still had to threaten members to pass this bill that no one read, and even the crazies in charge like Nancy Pelosi said, "We have to pass this bill to see what's in it".

The loons on the left said "Let's move on", but now they send the Teleprompter in Chief out on a taxpayer funded "tour" to sell it to everyone.

You should "shutup"
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#4 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,686 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:44 AM

Shutup? How is this empty suit "Presidential"? He and the media in his pocket tout his "victory", yet he had overwhelming majorities and still had to threaten members to pass this bill that no one read, and even the crazies in charge like Nancy Pelosi said, "We have to pass this bill to see what's in it".

The loons on the left said "Let's move on", but now they send the Teleprompter in Chief out on a taxpayer funded "tour" to sell it to everyone.

You should "shutup"

Wah wah wah.

Here we go again with the LEFT MSM!!!! Ok Michelle. David Frum said it best this week that Republicans used to think Fox News worked for them...it's the other way around.

OMG he's going on a victory-campaign tour to try and get political points now that it's passed.

You're being ridiculous and petty.

#5 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

Wah wah wah.

Here we go again with the LEFT MSM!!!! Ok Michelle. David Frum said it best this week that Republicans used to think Fox News worked for them...it's the other way around.

OMG he's going on a victory-campaign tour to try and get political points now that it's passed.

Mission Accomplished
Posted Image

#6 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Wah wah wah.

+1
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#7 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Foolish children.

You'll wake up some day.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#8 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:24 AM

You should "shutup"

That's not what Pelosi said.

She said "but we have to pass the bill so you can find out whats in it". In context she was saying was, "enough of the rhetoric, once we pass it you will see whats actually in the bill rather then all the crap".

src

Oh reality, thou art a heartless bitch.

I am no fan of Pelosi, but the idea that she doesn't know whats in the bill is laughable. She's going to be a candidate for times person of the year for all the work she did on health care.

Edited by squishyx, 26 March 2010 - 11:25 AM.

#9 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

So much for the "Pre-existing" condition for children rhetoric...........that wasn't even in the final bill.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#10 arena2004

arena2004

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

That's not what Pelosi said.

She said "but we have to pass the bill so you can find out whats in it". In context she was saying was, "enough of the rhetoric, once we pass it you will see whats actually in the bill rather then all the crap".

src

Oh reality, thou art a heartless bitch.

I am no fan of Pelosi, but the idea that she doesn't know whats in the bill is laughable. She's going to be a candidate for times person of the year for all the work she did on health care.

Pelosi? 11% approval rating based on Americans that work and know what it's like to pay taxes for the "always" unemployed minorities (Camden) while Pelosi has been supporting the extremists for 35 years for a vote once a year. She's fullash!t.

Pelosi does have a 100% approval rating among dope smoking college kids, SEIU, the American Communist Party and the Jon Stewart fan club.

Also, what happened to PAYGO?

http://www.washingto...f-gdp/comments/

"Obama's deficit spending is so huge it is obvious that Congressional Democrats will have to start stripping Americans of their assets via higher and new taxes just to pay interests. Obama’s accumulating deficits at some point will make it impossible for America to pay for sufficient military defense. Obama is moving fast toward keeping his word when he said to Joe the Plumber he wanted to “level the playing field” for the people; apparently that meant destroying America’s main symbol of Free Enterprise, mandating businesses pay the costs of forced health insurance, new and higher taxes, meet regulations that will inhibit investment and hiring new employees. Obama like other Marxists appear to believe bankrupting the middle class will transfer wealth to the workers. But that always fails; workers can’t work for bankrupt employers. Obama’s current economic polices are creating vast unemployment, turning Americans into beggars, perhaps setting the stage for millions of Americans to accept a hybrid form of Marxism."

I would never write this...

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

"
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."

2010 Bon Jovi Tickets Here!

Posted Image

#11 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

Excellent post arena
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#12 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

What does Pelosi's national approval ratings have to do with anything? She popular in her home district and thats all she needs to stay elected, still I don't see the relevance.

If you think Jon Stewart likes Pelosi you have never watched the daily show.

PAYGO isn't an issue for two reasons, one because whether you think the CBO is wrong or not, they scored the bill as reducing the deficit. And two PAYGO has emergency clause that would allow the HCR bill to pass anyway. Like the Doc-fix they pass every month without using offsetting costs.

#13 hattrick

hattrick

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:29 AM

I do believe when LBJ's administration (in the mid 1960s) passed Medicare/Medicaid the rhetoric was the same from the GOP.

Edited by hattrick, 27 March 2010 - 08:29 AM.

Good Is Not Good Where Better Is Expected

#14 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:33 AM

Excellent post arena

Yes, great post if your out of touch with reality and need to read something made up to make you feel better.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#15 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,896 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

I do believe when LBJ's administration (in the mid 1960s) passed Medicare/Medicaid the rhetoric was the same from the GOP.

And ultimately they were right about the program's unsustainability. We're all f'd when the boomers start retiring in large numbers.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#16 Deke

Deke

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

butthurt right wingers ITT
Go Carp, go!
Salmonbellies rule!
Hit 'em harder cops!
But a hockey team called the Mighty Ducks?
Aw, man.

#17 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

Yes, great post if your out of touch with reality and need to read something made up to make you feel better.

You didn't make it past the word Pelosi before you got confused.

Dolt.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#18 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,436 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

Dolt.

:troll1:
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#19 SC Devs Fan

SC Devs Fan

The News Guy

• Members
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:12 AM

Manta, complain all you want but everyone campaigns on trying to bring the sides together then goes back on it as soon as they get in office; here Obama is just showing he is more then happy to reinforce the party divide. Of course this is the GOPs fault, right? This isn't a case of Obama showing a sense of humor, its a case of him being a bully.
"There is money in the banana stand"

George Bluth

#20 Easy Parise

Easy Parise

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:32 AM

Dolt.

wow. this post really contributes a lot to the conversation. thank you for that, jimmy.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users