4 replies to this topic

#1 chrisg19

chrisg19

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

I did not see this posted yet, but sorry in advance if it has been discussed.

The NHL and HP have opened up a site called NHL Photo Store, and you can order some nice prints directly from them. I know a lot of times there are questions as to where to find high quality images of players, and this should be a big help in getting them. I just started poking around, but I saw a sweet picture of Kovalchuk in a Devils jersey. Check it out, it might be a cool site.

NHL PhotoStore

and a link to the Devils page of the Site

NHL PhotoStore - Devils

Edited by chrisg19, 26 March 2010 - 08:15 PM.

"It wasn't Mike Eruzione shouting his own name that finally convinced coach Brooks to stop making the players do sprints. It was Mark Johnson, who smashed his stick against the glass in a fit of rage." Movie Mistakes and Bloopers

My Devils Photos

Work

#2 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,885 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

very expensive
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#3 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

Not really that expensive when you factor in the licensing fees and stuff. If you wanted any of those photos from Getty Images it would cost like $500.
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#4 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

jwomp where do you find nice high res photos like for when your photo matching your jerseys?
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

#5 cubanjd305

cubanjd305

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

As JWomp said, it's not that expensive. Considering a site like shutterfly charges $17.99 for a 16x20, then you have to find the picture and there's the problem.

What sucks is that they only offer that size. I guess they can't compete (price-wise) with PhotoFile and others like it that sell 8x10s for $5.

believe-3devils.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users