#1 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:43 AM

http://www.nypost.co...Fyss8NJzSN04W8L

Langenbrunner is not alone among the Devils in wishing Lemaire was more communicative with his players. Knowing where a player stands with the coach is a question that has been raised to The Post.
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#2 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,837 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:52 AM

He (Jamie) indicated that being sat out left him feeling Lemaire was unhappy with his play.

"I think sometimes decisions like that make you feel that way, regardless if it's true or not," Langenbrunner said.

/me thinks that was the primary purpose, otherwise the coach would have explicitly told him that he was being rested & not just "sat".

#3 skullsmasher

skullsmasher

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

Well to be honest I've seen Langs make some awful decisions with the puck this year including turning it over on the pp leading to a short handed goal against. Hopefully, as mad as he seems, this sends him a message and he doesn't make the same mistakes come playoff time. Which by the way might start a week from today YEAH!

#4 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

Lemaire should give Parise a rest, then it would send the right message that he wasnt singling out langenbrunner.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#5 cubanjd305

cubanjd305

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

Lemaire should give Parise a rest, then it would send the right message that he wasnt singling out langenbrunner.

He should show "Dornston" the suites to show he's consistent.....but he's not. Already mentioned in another thread how he benched Salvador for poor play but gives Mottau and White all the minutes in the world.

believe-3devils.jpg

#6 ZeroGravityFat

ZeroGravityFat

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

if they win tonight and isles lose, i'm going to be going to a very lame sunday game with half the team probably sitting.

martyb.jpg
Proud Winner of the 2012 Sergei Brylin Award and 2011 Andy Greene Award, Official keeper of Doc and Chico's random ramblings during play in blowout games

#7 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

if they win tonight and isles lose, i'm going to be going to a very lame sunday game with half the team probably sitting.

And yet, that's exactly what we all should want.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#8 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,354 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:11 AM

honestly.. if not playing well was a prerequisite to being sat out, then rolston should not have seen or see the ice this year again....
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten. "Starbuck, what do you hear? ... Nothing but the rain...

"Look for my coming, at first light on the fifth day, at dawn, look to the East"

"I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. " - Megan Fox

- Proud njdevs keeper of the Boss' Sold Out banner at the CAA -

#9 Prucenterrules

Prucenterrules

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Not until the Division and 2nd in the East is clinched.
Langenbrunner is #1
Devils + The Prudential Center = The Stanley Cup
Martin Brodeur gets win #500 11-17-07
Martin Brodeur gets win #552 3-17-09. I was there.
Posted Image Doc Emrik's "they're josling in the corner", Elias' team record 365th assist, and Devils' 12th Dec 2008 8-5 win over the Rags. Clarkson's "Gordie Howe hat-trick" against the panthers on 2-28-09. The "A" Line. Marty's 100th career shutout. Zubrus's game winner over the Rags (09/22/09).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users