11 replies to this topic

#1 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 01:36 AM

Hey, Devils fans!! :hi: I'm new here. I'm also on Hockey's Future, Easton Hockey Message Board, Corebeam, and epuck.com's message board. I've been a Devils fan for 10 years (since I was 5). I come from central Jersey (Woodbridge Township) where unfortunately the sport of hockey is kind of not really too popular right now, but it looks like it is starting to grow. I love being a Devils fan because they are a great team just about every year and it gives me a great thrill to laugh in the faces of rangers fans every day :evil: . New Jersey would be a dumb place to live without the Devils, so let's all be grateful that the Rockies moved over here! :D
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 01:37 AM

Welcome aboard! :)

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 01:43 AM

El Chico feels so old, :evilcry:

Welcome anyway, lol.
Never underestimate the scoring force of the almighty one named Scott Stevens, who is destined to become the greatest Power on Earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

NJ Devs Keeper of Glenn Chico Resch and CAA Sections with Row 2 as the first row.

#4 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 02:22 AM

Welcome to the board!

I live pretty close to Woodbridge and I agree with you on hockey not being too popular in this area.
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#5 ladyshrouds

ladyshrouds

All-Star

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 11:32 AM

Hi and welcome to HELL! :evil:

#6 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 11:36 AM

Welcome, But I don't think New Jersey is dumb without the Devils.
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#7 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 11 July 2003 - 03:01 PM

Howdy right back at ya! Welcome to the board
ďIíve been fortunate enough to play on some pretty good hockey teams, and Iíve been fortunate enough to win two Stanley Cups. I donít know what more I could ask for.Ē -Jamie

Posted Image

How much Mat could a Matvichuck chuck,
If a Matvichuck could chuck Mat?

#8 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:25 PM

El Chico feels so old, :evilcry:

Welcome anyway, lol.

:blink:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#9 CHICO IS GOD

CHICO IS GOD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 04:35 PM

El Chico feels so old,   :evilcry:

Welcome anyway, lol.

:blink:

If they've been a devil fan for 10 years since they were 5, they are 15 and that makes me older than somebody for once, lol.
Never underestimate the scoring force of the almighty one named Scott Stevens, who is destined to become the greatest Power on Earth.

Posted ImagePosted Image

NJ Devs Keeper of Glenn Chico Resch and CAA Sections with Row 2 as the first row.

#10 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,302 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 08:45 PM

I come from central Jersey (Woodbridge Township) where unfortunately the sport of hockey is kind of not really too popular right now, but it looks like it is starting to grow.

You don't know how lucky you are! You got that new community center with ice rink and a nice pro shop. If that thing was around when I was a kid, I would've been playing ice hockey instead of roller hockey in Aberdeen. (I would've even appreciated Center Circle being around then. They decide to build a nice roller hockey rink in my hometown the year before I go to college.)
Posted Image

#11 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 09:11 PM

The Community Center is pretty nice, I suppose, but I've never played ice hockey before :( . Hopefully, I will start playing there if I find a way to get enough money to pay for that, a car, and college. I play roller hockey at Inman Sports Club in Edison. I've heard people say that Center Circle is better than Inman, but Center Circle's rink isn't even flat, and they have faceoff diamonds instead of faceoff circles. Also, everyone I know hates most of the people who play at Center Circle because they're puckhogs, they're cocky, or they think they're too good for practices and things like that. :angry:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#12 Gionta14

Gionta14

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 09:35 AM

Hey there, welcome aboard :)
Life is like hockey- you need goals

ďI donít do it for the recognition. I just do it because I love it, and to have fun. I work hard and never take it for granted. I donít throw it in anybodyís face. There are a lot of people in the world who arenít as fortunate." - Brian Gionta

NeW jErSeY DeViLs -- CuP ChAmPs '95 '00 & '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users