#1 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

http://newyork.craig...1700216948.html

Great & CHEAP - Summer Sublet on the Upper East Side.

Where: Low 80s between 1st & 2nd. CLOSE TO 4,5,6 Express Stop @ 86th street
What: TRUE One Bed Room
When: June 1st (negotiable) to August 31st
How much: $1350/month + security
Extra: It can come furnished or unfurnished - we can discuss the details.

Hello, I'm looking to sublet a really nice recently renovated apartment on the Upper East Side for this summer. The 2-floor walk-up apartment was renovated in August 2009 (before I moved in) and has hardwood floors, 3 closets, plenty of storage space, a brick walled living room, phone/camera intercom, exposed brick, and a clean/new bathroom. The bedroom also has a wonderful view of the trees/garden that are in the backyard.

Incoming tenant's will be subject to approval by the landlord and have the option to re-up the lease in September. So you're covered, we're covered - it's all kosher.

This apartment/building has been a joy to live in, and is great for a single or a couple.

#2 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:37 PM

Studio?

#3 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

1BR

#4 Matteau#32

Matteau#32

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 984 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:48 AM

1BR

$1350/month for Manhattan 1 BR? That is a great f'n deal. Might want to try to post this to NYU, Columbia. They always have summer programs and people coming in just for summer workshops/classes.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, $1350 in the low 80's between 1st and 2nd, and a true one bedroom? That's a pretty great deal...is your place rent stabilized? I pay a couple hundred more than that for a "big" one bedroom in the mid 70's between 1st and York, but my place has an elevator, so that substantiates the increase.

Also, to Matteu's point, you should also post this to Hunter College, as that's right there on 68th, but it looks like you got somebody as the craigslist posting is gone.
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#6 Rufener

Rufener

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

How is it that you people live in my neighborhood and yet I struggle to find a bar to watch Devils games (and if I get them to put it on, it's only me watching)? What's the deal?! :cheers:

#7 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,665 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

Because I watch in my apartment or go to games. :)

Because I watch in my apartment and go to games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users