594 replies to this topic

#341 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

I've never agreed with one of your posts more. Back up the truck. All of you that thought there was no way Boucher could possibly shut us down, well how many more crap goalies need to shut us down before you realize this isn't about the other team this is about the gutless weenies wearing the uniform.

they aren't gutless -- that's the whole problem. They're perfect little hockey character and teamwork poster boys. There is ZERO chip in that locker room. A little argumentative overly mental defensive sparing and nonesense. They to say "HEY - go fvck yourself" Instead they get hurt and confused or so the press sputum leads me to believe.

and it really may well be MArty in the leadership role like you all claim -- he's Mister warm fuzzy puke -- sentimental absolute bullsh!t :puke: :argh:

Can Marty walk into that locker room and just say "fvck MY play in net -- you all shut the fvck up and play fvcking hockey - THEN we'll discuss me"

I'm here for the party

#342 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

We have to think positive and long term...

Elias, Rolston, Zubrus, White, and Salvador are all signed through 2011-2012 for a total of almost $41 million in cap space!!! Add Marty into that, and it jumps to almost $52 million!!!!

Take that, NHL!!!

#343 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

How come we dont drop the gloves now to send a message? Lets get dirty

Gutless. Cowards. Langenbrunner is still thinking about his plane ride to Carolina.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#344 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,283 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

I've never agreed with one of your posts more. Back up the truck. All of you that thought there was no way Boucher could possibly shut us down, well how many more crap goalies need to shut us down before you realize this isn't about the other team this is about the gutless weenies wearing the uniform.

Yep. The only ones who showed up were Brodeur, Zubrus, Greene, and Parise. Everyone else can fvck off. Lemaire better be gone after this sh!t. I've seen absolutely all I've needed to see with this team now. The core needs changing. I hope Langenbrunner enjoys that C. Because Thursday will be his last game wearing it.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#345 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Trade Elias for Price.
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#346 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

stop blaming the refs people. with or without the refs we still show nothing

Andy Greene

True.

#347 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

in the past 8mins, a lot of unlucky bounces. anyother EC team is watching boucher and seeing when he is tested, he is terrible.
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#348 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,099 posts

I'm sorry but it's unnacceptable to be eliminated from the playoffs by the Rags, Hurricanes, and Flyers in consecutive seasons. Lou should probably sh!tcan himself for not realizing you need speed on D to win in the playoffs.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#349 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

Kovalchuk is probably as good as gone

we need a real center and a solid defenseman first and foremost.
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#350 steveo28584

steveo28584

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

stop blaming the refs people. with or without the refs we still show nothing

Andy Greene

agreed, but you can't give the refs an A+ for their jobs in any of these games. It's terrible for both sides. How do you have back to back games with 30+ minutes of penalties?

#351 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Mike Mottau is the worst regular D-man ive ever seen play for this club.

JL has to go

#352 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,399 posts

Ok indeed this officiating is laughable.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#353 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

I'm sorry but it's unnacceptable to be eliminated from the playoffs by the Rags, Hurricanes, and Flyers in consecutive seasons. Lou should probably sh!tcan himself for not realizing you need speed on D to win in the playoffs.

Does it matter the team you fvcking idiot?

Again, which D was had would've made a difference. They grow on trees.

#354 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

Wow I haven't been this depressed in a while. Worst part is that the Flyers will likely get swept in the next round and blown out in every game. People will laugh at what a terrible goalie Boucher is and wonder how the Devils couldn't score on him. This team shows nothing. They come out with a little bit of energy in the first and the second something goes slightly against them they quit. Pathetic.

#355 Devils1985

Devils1985

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Flyers gonna win this one in five.
Posted Image

Trenton: Where we flip off the Kiss Cam.

#356 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,099 posts

You know what Jockstrap Lefags playoff record is his last 14 games as Devils head coach

3-11

the magic wore off in 1995. He has been a piece of garbage since

Edited by '7', 20 April 2010 - 09:05 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#357 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,948 posts

Whats worse is that the Flyers are so beatable, Boucher is so average. I can play goal for Philly right now and get the W. Every shot id face would be a weak wrister from the point that i see all the way.

Devils and cycling the puck dont go hand-in-hand

#358 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

I don't even want to go Thursday.

Same here. But, I will because if I don't I know that the building will just be a sea of orange.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the REAL 2009-2010 New Jersey Devils. A team that will ALWAYS be beaten by even the slightest of forechecks, has no abiity to rebound, and will always lose when trailing after two periods. After Thursday I'm done for this year. Bring on 2010-2011!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#359 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Mike Mottau is the worst regular D-man ive ever seen play for this club.

JL has to go

Its not JL, It wasn't Brent Sutter, it wasn't any of the roller coaster of coaches. there is something wrong with Lou. Yes he brought in Kovalchuk and has made some good moves. one thing that elludes us is a great set of defensement
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#360 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

we need a real center and a solid defenseman first and foremost.

Oh my god where have I heard this before??? OH THAT'S RIGHT EVERY DAMN OFF SEASON I CAN REMEMBER FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users