Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

I don't even want to go Thursday.

I feel the same way, dude.
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#362 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,422 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

You know -- at least I'm bitching with SOLUTIONS beyond firing a freaking soul. As IF anything would be better?!?!?!?!? You guys are idiots with this mindless jibber jabber. Rale against the refs why dont you... Oh nooo we don't want to be homers... lets say FIRE LEMAIRE! FIRE LOU! Frickin' brain machines.... Brilliant insights - to quote Borat: NOT.

I'm here for the party

#363 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

Even Doc cant stand watching this sh!t

#364 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

Now I know what a Sharks fan feels like...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#365 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:06 PM

You know -- at least I'm bitching with SOLUTIONS beyond firing a freaking soul. As IF anything would be better?!?!?!?!? You guys are idiots with this mindless jibber jabber. Rale against the refs why dont you... Oh nooo we don't want to be homers... lets say FIRE LEMAIRE! FIRE LOU! Frickin' brain machines.... Brilliant insights - to quote Borat: NOT.

Firing the coach is not a solution?

#366 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,001 posts

Whats worse is that the Flyers are so beatable, Boucher is so average. I can play goal for Philly right now and get the W. Every shot id face would be a weak wrister from the point that i see all the way.

Devils and cycling the puck dont go hand-in-hand

not for us they aren't. they are a terrible matchup. Exactly why we should've tanked the last game of the season against Buffalo.
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#367 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

and to think I thought we actually looked good for the first few minutes of the game.

I don't even know. I'm usually pretty optimistic and am all, "it's not over until you win four" but... yeah. I don't think the team has it in them for whatever reason. How the hell did the rangers match up well with the flyers but we can't even keep pace? WTF. Yeah so the flyers seriously forecheck... why can't we adjust. why can't we get angry and start hitting. why can't we finish? why can't we just start firing shots AT THE NET. I am so pissed off at this team. I buy season tickets and go to nearly every home game to support this team and this is the showing I get in the playoffs?!?!!! SERIOUSLY. I guess they'll just happily take their paychecks and go on their fancy vacations this summer while teams with more heart go on to actual compete until JUNE.

I AM DONE. I don't even know what Im saying anymore.

#368 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

So lets recap all the forwards who didn't show up AT ALL this series: Langs, Zajac, Rolston (for most of it), Nieds, Clarkson, McAmmond, Leblond, Pelley.

Yep, when 8 of your 12 forwards are non-existent for 4 straight games, it's pretty hard to do much.

In my opinion, Langs should have his captaincy stripped after this playoff non-performance and end-of-season bitchfest. I wouldn't mind if he was traded at this point.

#369 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

I feel the same way, dude.

Awe :( this cant' have been a real surprise. Don't feel that bad -- Thursday will kick ass -- it's the game after you're going to want to stay home for :evil: Leave the season on a high note.

AWE -- and listen to Chico. He's so cute.

I'm here for the party

#370 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Whose ready for 2000 all over again? Let's Go Devils!

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#371 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the REAL 2009-2010 New Jersey Devils.

Exactly.

(including OT/SO losses):

First 41 games = 30 wins, 11 losses
Last 45 games = 19 wins, 26 losses

Why is this such a surprise to some people?

#372 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

I'm officially depressed.
It's the whiskey talking.

#373 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

How about this one. Get rid of Lou, Get Rid of Conte, Get rid of JL.

Stevens -- GM, Johnny Mac -- Coach
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#374 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

not for us they aren't. they are a terrible matchup. Exactly why we should've tanked the last game of the season against Buffalo.

Of course they for us. We beat this team if our players show up. Full stop. No one here tanks...only in the playoffs

#375 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

2004 boston red sox where down 3-1 once. Only downfall is that ortiz can't play hockey, nor baseball for that matter. hahaha
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#376 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

I foresee this being like game 5 at the rock 2 years ago when all the devils fans sold their tickets to rangers fans. "Marty" echoed throughout the building and the devils laid down and died.
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#377 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

fvck this thought about losing to play a different team. We should be able to beat this team. we went 6-0 vs Pittsburgh
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#378 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,427 posts

you sure ramble alot. talk about mindless jibber jabber. if it wasn't for his anti-Brodeur Baghdad Bob act, you'd be more annoying that Lucifer's Dog.

I remember when you talked about how we should aspire for something more "artful" that dump and chase hockey and that was what Lemaire was. so, where's that art been? it's like monkeys painting on cardboard with elephant sh!t

#379 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,422 posts

and to think I thought we actually looked good for the first few minutes of the game.

I don't even know. I'm usually pretty optimistic and am all, "it's not over until you win four" but... yeah. I don't think the team has it in them for whatever reason. How the hell did the rangers match up well with the flyers but we can't even keep pace? WTF. Yeah so the flyers seriously forecheck... why can't we adjust. why can't we get angry and start hitting. why can't we finish? why can't we just start firing shots AT THE NET. I am so pissed off at this team. I buy season tickets and go to nearly every home game to support this team and this is the showing I get in the playoffs?!?!!! SERIOUSLY. I guess they'll just happily take their paychecks and go on their fancy vacations this summer while teams with more heart go on to actual compete until JUNE.

I AM DONE. I don't even know what Im saying anymore.

I hear you though! :rofl:

I'm here for the party

#380 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Good to see you're watching :wacko: Where are we finding these brain machines you all? can we make people pass written exams before being granted access to the forum?

Rolston -- well - nice to see him out there -- always good for a laugh...

T

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users