#381 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

YANKEE GAME STARTED YAY!!
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#382 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

Yeah -- this is the first time - this is completely mental for the Devils.

That goal was Marty NOT BEING IN THE MOMENT. THAT IS MY POINT YOU ALL.

It's the whole team don't think I'm on Marty.

This is a soft team. They're mentally soft - I'm sorry. They're far too sentimental in that locker room. I knew they didn't solve the problem during the season - you know and you dont want to be the dick to break that warm fuzzy sh!t up -- but someone's gotta do it.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

T

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#383 iamtheprodigy

iamtheprodigy

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Good idea. Let's all turn on each other because we're pissed off about our team sucking.

#384 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

YANKEE GAME STARTED YAY!!

I totally hear that, man.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#385 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

Disgusted. The devils should be ashamed they are being outplayed this bad.

#386 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:12 PM

But seriously -- the Devils would be called on EVERYTHING if they tried the sh!t the Flyers are pulling. Everything -- I mean they were called on everything -- you knwo real LAMEASS even if they're obvious penalties.

OK -- I DO have a request for someone's head -- can we please FIRE CANGELOSI!?!?!?!?! I just dont want his whiney tenor asking rote lead-in questions and piping in with his stupid observations... he's worse than you all because hes all mealy mouthed about it.

Chico is great -- he's a big fat homer and then keeps it all infuriated cheerful.

I'm here for the party

#387 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Sucks

#388 Amberite

Amberite

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

Prediction of Lemaire's post-game press conference: "Well, I think we played pretty good. We shoot da puck, dey shoot the puck. We skate, dey skate. At dee end of dah game, whoever shoot dah most puck in odder team net, wins dah game. Dat's what happened 'ere tonight. We need to win next three games, simple. We shoot, dey shoot. At dee end, we need 4 games, dat's all - simple. Thank you."

#389 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,153 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

This board is going to be unbearable over the next few days.

If you don't feel like going to the game on thursday than don't fvcking go! I'll be there cheering them on though. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL SOMEONE WINS 4!

Edited by Satans Hockey, 20 April 2010 - 09:14 PM.

#390 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Martin Brodeurs record over his last 19 playoff games?

5-14

time to go fatso
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#391 DevilNurn

DevilNurn

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

...What a disappointment.

#392 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

Disgusted. The devils should be ashamed they are being outplayed this bad.

if they weren't ashamed after last game do you really expect them to be now? all thats left is are they golfing this weekend or early next week? team needs a major overhaul.

#393 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

But seriously -- the Devils would be called on EVERYTHING if they tried the sh!t the Flyers are pulling. Everything -- I mean they were called on everything -- you knwo real LAMEASS even if they're obvious penalties.

OK -- I DO have a request for someone's head -- can we please FIRE CANGELOSI!?!?!?!?! I just dont want his whiney tenor asking rote lead-in questions and piping in with his stupid observations... he's worse than you all because hes all mealy mouthed about it.

Chico is great -- he's a big fat homer and then keeps it all infuriated cheerful.

this whole series, ive loved to listen to chico. i know he is a homer but im sitting in my den here pushing chairs over, hes still keeping it cool. Stan in the periods called the coaching out, on the PP and their defense around marty. JL cant get it, MARTY just got no support, and got no lucky bounces anywhere.

and the trend continues, team with more PP chances loses the game.
img]http://jerseydatabase.com/sig/temp.png?ran=987145633[/img]

#394 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

Anyone else wantt o slap Briers HUGE WHITE forehead. yank his head around by his stupid fvckER giggling at Devils desperation. Giggle giggle giggle. Why is Brodeur ALLOWING this? the man has no pride... no shockeroo there - he folds like a fvcking deck of cards in the face of a well trimmed bush -- hairy all the more probably -- sap.

Edited by Pepperkorn, 20 April 2010 - 09:28 PM.

I'm here for the party

#395 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Anyone else wantt o slap Briers HUGE WHITE forehead. yank his head around by his stupid fvckER giggling at Devils desperation. Giggle giggle giggle. Why is Brodeur ALLOWING this? the man has no pride... no shockeroo there - he folds like a fvcking deck of cards in the face of a well trimmed bushed -- hairy all the more probably -- sap.

I'm here for the party

#396 njdevilz4

njdevilz4

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Martin Brodeurs record over his last 19 playoff games?

5-14

time to go fatso

You know Marty won't leave until he gets his 100th playoff win, or comes closer to Roy, he just wants his individual records now.

#397 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

if they weren't ashamed after last game do you really expect them to be now? all thats left is are they golfing this weekend or early next week? team needs a major overhaul.

jaime looks like he doesn't want to be there,

#398 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,963 posts

So youre upset about one of our announcers who does a good job with his interviews? Cool, tell us more....Yet, people here venting about the awful players/coach is blabber? gimme a break

#399 robdeselich88

robdeselich88

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

You know Marty won't leave until he gets his 100th playoff win, or comes closer to Roy, he just wants his individual records now.

that isn't true, its proven it isnt. please dont post crap like that.

#400 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Thansk the lord -- I forgot all about the IGNORE feature DUH???

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users