180 replies to this topic

#121 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

Two days after Lou says he is definitely coaching next year haha.

We can't listen to anything Lou says can we?

Yes and a few days after Jacques said he wanted to coach. This has a stink on it.

#122 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

yesssss OMG finally....Lou convinced him :koolaid:

Edited by SS-SS, 26 April 2010 - 03:27 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#123 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Johnny Mac time?

OH please lets hope not!!!

#124 LucifersDog

LucifersDog

Broken Record

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

Zubrus signed without knowing who was the coach because he stole the bank from Lou in both money and time. Will Kovy and Martin sign without knowing who the coach is? Sure if they also break the bank with money and time. Will Lou keep making these money and time mistakes? Like Rolston & Pando along with many others in the past 4 years!

#125 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

With all fairness to Pando, his contract hasn't hurt us at all....yet. It's a lot of money, but his money hasn't stopped the Devils from doing anything.

Zubrus is a great signing.

#126 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Zubrus signed without knowing who was the coach because he stole the bank from Lou in both money and time.

????

#127 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Don't worry, Lou said Lemaire was a great coach and he was excited to have him back. Lou also said Langs was a great captain and he was excited to have him back. :lol: Langs won't make it to the draft.

:lol:
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#128 NCDevsFan

NCDevsFan

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:48 PM

You cant make this stuff up!
It's the whiskey talking.

#129 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,999 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:57 PM

Why??
I KILLED Suckora (for almost a decade now) for qutting on this team, what Langs did was a THOUSAND times worse!

I've never agreed more with you...but Langs has something Sykora and Lemaire don't, a no-trade :P

I do think some big trade is going to happen this offseason, the players won't or shouldn't be allowed to skate by this time. Thing is you're going to have to convince Langs or Rolston to waive a NTC, or Elias a NMC to get an eye-opening deal done unless you really roll the dice and trade Zajac but that would leave us even more woefully short on natural centers, you're not going to get one as good in a deal.

This doesn't shock me at all. I said at the last game that Lemaire would "retire" or move to "scouting". Lou wasn't going to fire the guy.

lol, I think anyone who read the jelly story knew this was coming, it was only a matter of what form it would take and how long. My prediction was Lemaire wouldn't last a week after the game and Lou came in three days under that :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978, 26 April 2010 - 04:01 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#130 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,961 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:15 PM

I hope the next step is Langenbrunner's ass out the door :P

Right the fvck on Crash.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#131 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:20 PM

Johnny Mac time?

No!!Yes i was sold on the Johnny Mac the player in 90's who helped the devils get to those stanley cup championships and eventually win im not sold on him as a head coach in the National Hockey League.This team is starting to beging to look like the Rangers when they went thru all the coaching changes and player changes because of their lack to win.I think this is just another bail out on the team something what Sutter did to us what a year ago?As far as coaches available John Stevens was a pretty sucessful coach with the flyers i like Hitchcock but i dont if he fits the devils mode and another coach ive been harping on is Pat Quinn he runs a tight and tuff system and his stats as a nhl head coach is not to shabby
Posted Image,

#132 Toaster13

Toaster13

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

I respect Jacques for what he has accomplished and done in the NHL but I'm happy he's gone now. Best of luck Lemaire!
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."

#133 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Good Riddance ya senile moron...... :boogie:

Edited by parisebrandon1994, 26 April 2010 - 04:27 PM.

25smul5.png

#134 sokar

sokar

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

another one bites the dust

#135 xxchaznjxx

xxchaznjxx

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

does the mike havelid era begin?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#136 jkrdevil

jkrdevil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

I've never agreed more with you...but Langs has something Sykora and Lemaire don't, a no-trade :P

I do think some big trade is going to happen this offseason, the players won't or shouldn't be allowed to skate by this time. Thing is you're going to have to convince Langs or Rolston to waive a NTC, or Elias a NMC to get an eye-opening deal done unless you really roll the dice and trade Zajac but that would leave us even more woefully short on natural centers, you're not going to get one as good in a deal.

lol, I think anyone who read the jelly story knew this was coming, it was only a matter of what form it would take and how long. My prediction was Lemaire wouldn't last a week after the game and Lou came in three days under that :lol:

I don't think it will be much of a problem getting Rolston to waive his no trade clause if they have too. He has to see he basically doesn't have a role on this team anymore.

#137 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:48 PM

I'm right on board with those who want Langs' ass out of here. I'd become president of that club. Lemaire needed to go, but the sad truth is that it won't make any difference who the new coach is if the same cast of characters are here, namely the great leader Langenbrunner. After reading his comments about Lemaire stepping down, the only thing I can conclude is that he is a clown and a cancer. Obviously I have no idea what goes on behind closed doors but based on his terrible showing and his recent behavior, he appears to be just as much of an an issue as the coach was.
New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#138 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,658 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

yea, agreed. Get rid of Jamie. I'm done with him.

Put the "C" on Zach and make him stay here in 2 years. This is his team now.

#139 Scott Stevens #4

Scott Stevens #4

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

The vote is Unanimous Jamie you are the weakest link..............GOODBYE!!
Posted Image,

#140 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,900 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 05:56 PM

The vote is Unanimous Jamie you are the weakest link..............GOODBYE!!

Wow, I feel like I've traveled to 2001.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users