Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

Blink/MCR tomorrow!

HELL YEAH!

glad you like ur seats haha...

i'll be in the center orchestra section watching as my girlfriend swoons over Mark, Tom & Travis... but should be a real good show

and i have zero care about MCR... never liked them much
POTATO!!!

#362 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

In Chicago for Lollapalooza. Starts tomorrow morning. On the docket:

The Vaccines
Young the Giant
The Naked and Famous
Electric Touch
Reptar
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Foster the People
White Lies
Two Door Cinema Club
A Perfect Circle
Bright Eyes
OKGo
Coldplay
Muse

Likely partial sets of Coldplay, Muse and APC due to conflicts (they scheduled Coldplay and Muse at the same time. Weak.)

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#363 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • 9,942 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

HELL YEAH!

glad you like ur seats haha...

i'll be in the center orchestra section watching as my girlfriend swoons over Mark, Tom & Travis... but should be a real good show

and i have zero care about MCR... never liked them much

agreed about MCR. Manchester Orchestra opens, though, and they should be phenomenal. Love them.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#364 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

Just got an email somehow about a Buddy Guy concert in Rahway November 4th, so I'll be going to that! Props to I think DaneykoIsGod for posting about him on here, otherwise I wouldn't have known about him.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#365 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

The Damned Things are playing Friday @ Gramercy Theater in NYC

Lead Singer and Bassist of Everytime I Die
Drummer and Guitarist from Fallout Boy
Both Guitarists from Anthrax (Scott Ian FTW)

gonna be epic... if you haven't heard em, and you like just solid rock, check em out
POTATO!!!

#366 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

Thinking about taking a trip up to SUNY Oneonta next month. Reel Big Fish is playing there and my friend just transferred there for college.

Word is theres a good amount of girls on that campus also. :pray:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#367 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

Thinking about taking a trip up to SUNY Oneonta next month. Reel Big Fish is playing there and my friend just transferred there for college.

Word is theres a good amount of girls on that campus also. :pray:

haha nice!

enjoy! they played a cover of Brown Eyed Girl when i went... such an awesome version

and woo chicks!
POTATO!!!

#368 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

Let's see, on the docket for me is...

TV On The Radio & Broken Social Scene at the Mann Theatre in Philly
Peter, Bjorn, & John at Maxwells in Hoboken
M83 at either Webster Hall or Music Hall of Williamsburg, haven't decided quite yet
And maybe Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree at the Best Buy/Nokia/Corporate Sponsorship of the Week Theater in Times Square.

I feel like there's gonna be one or two more shows added between now and Christmas, too.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#369 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

haha nice!

enjoy! they played a cover of Brown Eyed Girl when i went... such an awesome version

and woo chicks!

Yeah their cover cd is awesome. I havent seen them in about a year so it should be good times.

Aaron the lead singer has been in and out of the hospital during the last tour because of "fluid in his abdomen" but apparently hes doing well again and ready for a few more concerts.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#370 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:35 PM

Saturday going to the middle day of the DMB NYC festival at Governor's Island... going to see the Head and the Heart, Moe, Robert Randolph, Dispatch, and DMB. EXCITED!!!

#371 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Doobie Brothers this past Sunday at PNC. It was pouring rain out in the parking lot beforehand. Luckily I had my new pop-up canopy with me. It held up great!

Next up for me is The Big 4 at Yankee Stadium on the 14th.

#372 Microwavepizza

Microwavepizza

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Doobie Brothers this past Sunday at PNC. It was pouring rain out in the parking lot beforehand. Luckily I had my new pop-up canopy with me. It held up great!

Next up for me is The Big 4 at Yankee Stadium on the 14th.

id love to see The Big 4... but its just so expensive, i kinda cant afford it haha, but ive seen Megadeth before and they are real good live

enjoy!
POTATO!!!

#373 Joonas #6

Joonas #6

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

id love to see The Big 4... but its just so expensive, i kinda cant afford it haha, but ive seen Megadeth before and they are real good live

enjoy!

I agree. I've seen Slayer 7 times and I can tell you, you're gonna have a blast 95!

I fvcking hate animated avatars and signatures.

#374 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

I just found out that tickets are $20 for Reel Big Fish on Friday at SUNY Oneonta....but RBF is opening for Yellowcard. Idk how to feel about that. Dont know much of their stuff besides the hits from the late 90s early 00's.

Posted Image

#375 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

Saw TV On The Radio/Broken Social Scene at the Mann Theatre in Philly. Nice place to see a show, and TVOTR were awesome as always. BSS where a good bit of fun as well.

Next it's Peter Bjorn & John at Maxwell's in Hoboken.

Then The Pixies at Convention Hall in Asbury Park in late October. Should be awesome.

#376 95Crash

95Crash

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

Anyone besides me see The Big 4 last night? Good times.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Edited by 95Crash, 15 September 2011 - 06:39 PM.

#377 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Anyone besides me see The Big 4 last night? Good times.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

My brother went with some friends went and had a great time! I would've loved to have gone but had school commitments.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#378 NJD_3_Cups

NJD_3_Cups

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:52 AM

Just saw Frank Turner in NYC last week. Will be seeing Minus the Bear on the 18th at Webster Hall.
Let the fire in your eyes light the way...

#379 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:21 AM

Saw Anti-Flag and NOFX at Starland tonight, great show, always love what Anti-Flag brings to the table.

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#380 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,771 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:24 AM

I saw Primus about a week and a half ago at Roseland. It was awesome, instead of having an opening band they did two sets, the first set was all old songs and the second set was the new CD, Green Naugahyde. In between sets they showed four episodes of Popeye haha.

Next up is Buddy Guy in Rahway on November 4th and Judas Priest on November 18th!
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users