#1 The Rock 07

The Rock 07

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

www.seats3d.com

For all ya people who are afraid that they'll take down all the Devils stuff once the Nets come. ;)
Posted Image
I! I believe! I believe that we! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

#2 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:09 PM

Does this mean the Nets' banners are going on the Tastes Of Newark side of things?
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#3 The Rock 07

The Rock 07

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:07 AM

I doubht that its accurate. They probably just plopped them up there. But it could be. I would have thought that they would go on the Goal Bar side because you could still see the Devils ones from the concourse on the other side. And since the Devils are the primary tenant, they would want their banners to be more apparent. Don't you think that next year will be the time that we finally stack our banners in rows like the Flyers do. Because there really is no room to add another division banner in that one row.
Posted Image
I! I believe! I believe that we! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

#4 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:38 AM

It makes too much sense for the Nets to stay in newark.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#5 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

It makes too much sense for the Nets to stay in newark.

That ship has sailed. The sale of the Nets to their new owner was just completed today, and they now have control of all the land they need to build their arena in Brooklyn. I'm disappointed too, but I've accepted it as a Nets fan, and will enjoy them (given they give me something to enjoy) while they are here.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,585 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

www.seats3d.com

For all ya people who are afraid that they'll take down all the Devils stuff once the Nets come. ;)

People don't care about what happens inside the seat area and on the court. They are worried about the stuff around the stadium and outside, like the Murals and Paintings and stuff.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#7 The Rock 07

The Rock 07

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

People don't care about what happens inside the seat area and on the court. They are worried about the stuff around the stadium and outside, like the Murals and Paintings and stuff.

Yeah exactly. The viewer shows no Devils banners and the "Rock Your Red" in the four corners replaced with the Nets logo. Obviously they aren't going to put any Devils mentions on a Nets viewer but its just sarcasm toward the 'Nets are gonna deface our arena' people.
Posted Image

#8 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,219 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

As someone who is going into the architecture field, where I've done alot of 3d modeling, this is pretty fvcking awesome. Really amazing.

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users