10 replies to this topic

#1 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

I am closing my Hasbrouck Heights Hockey store. I have tons and tons of NHL LEgends 16x20 photos for sale. Bourque Bure Cheevers Dione Messier, Brodeur , Vanbiesbrouck Probert , Domi Schultz and more. We have a huge selection of pucks and some game used equipment
I also have Clarkson zajac frasier Oduja Rupp Clemmensen Salvador and Andy Green Photos pucks and more email for details.

Heres the fun part of it send me 5.00 and 5.00 S/H for a grab bag. You will receive a autographed photo or puck or both from a Devils current or former player.

Send 10.00 and 10.00S/H for double the fun. Each bag will be worth at least double what you pay.

send to
prowrestlingallin@yahoo.com make sure to include shipping address.

#2 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:59 PM

Send 10.00 and 10.00S/H for double the fun. Each bag will be worth at least double what you pay.

I would think if someone is buying two the s/h could come down a little. I think if you did that it would entice more people to buy two instead of just doubling the s/h.

Edited by SJP20, 05 June 2010 - 05:21 PM.

NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#3 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

You are so right I put the wrong amount. double it and shipping 1.50 more. My bad sorry guys

#4 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

so all's we have to do is paypal the amount to you and you'll ship it to that address?
Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#5 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

so all's we have to do is paypal the amount to you and you'll ship it to that address?

Yes sir and i have added signed marty cards to one of the bags as well as a rookie card. Good luck

#6 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:52 PM

ultimate, whats the address to your store and what hours are you open? i would like to come by and check it out tomorrow after work see what you got

#7 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:04 PM

D
The store is closed as of today. We have all the merchandise in storage. We can meet up in Hasbrouck HTS, Where I live and have most of the stuff.

#8 Demonic26

Demonic26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:38 PM

D
The store is closed as of today. We have all the merchandise in storage. We can meet up in Hasbrouck HTS, Where I live and have most of the stuff.

ok sounds good you can pm me your number and i can give you a call after work tomorrow so we can arrange something. thanks

#9 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

still have a ton of Devils autos left who wants them?????? grab bag still going on

#10 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:52 AM

I am closing my Hasbrouck Heights Hockey store. I have tons and tons of NHL LEgends 16x20 photos for sale. Bourque Bure Cheevers Dione Messier, Brodeur , Vanbiesbrouck Probert , Domi Schultz and more. We have a huge selection of pucks and some game used equipment
I also have Clarkson zajac frasier Oduja Rupp Clemmensen Salvador and Andy Green Photos pucks and more email for details.

Heres the fun part of it send me 5.00 and 5.00 S/H for a grab bag. You will receive a autographed photo or puck or both from a Devils current or former player.

send to
prowrestlingallin@yahoo.com make sure to include shipping address.

i have a few questions, can you private message me?

#11 3CUPSN9

3CUPSN9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

Is the picture of Vanbiesbrouck from when he was on the Devils?

My Brodeur Game Worn / Used Collection http://www.flickr.co...56946@N06/sets/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users