34 replies to this topic

#21 Ally

Ally

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 03:13 PM

Basically, all the players I ever put in my usernames, kept getting traded, except Friesen, so I figured I'd play it safe and use my own name, to protect the players ;) I might get traded... but at least Friesen won't :)

Just remember to change your name to that of a player we all want off the team. That way, everybody wins. :D

O yea, just let me know when you want someone gone ;)

#22 Unholygoalie

Unholygoalie

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 09:13 PM

"Ai!! Ai!!! Cthulhu fhtagn!"
THEHT
WHOHM

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,613 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 08:42 AM

Basically, all the players I ever put in my usernames, kept getting traded, except Friesen, so I figured I'd play it safe and use my own name, to protect the players ;) I might get traded... but at least Friesen won't :)

Just remember to change your name to that of a player we all want off the team. That way, everybody wins. :D

hey you know Ally Berglund is starting to sound more and more catchy by the minute :D
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#24 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 09:30 AM

hey you know Ally Berglund is starting to sound more and more catchy by the minute :D

Let's wait for a few players to be on the UNwanted list so she can make up one of those combination names! :D
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#25 Ally

Ally

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 01:28 PM

Let's wait for a few players to be on the UNwanted list so she can make up one of those combination names! :D

Yeah... McSykzie was three for the price of one....

#26 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 02:15 PM

A middle school teach thought my name sounded like "sheepskin" (my last name... it sort of does). So I got AOL that same year. Everybody was calling me "sheeps." I tried out "sheepskin" and "sheeps" as a screenname, both taken. Why not just add a mr?

Some people think it's mrs heeps, but it's not.

I'm pretty much mrsheeps everywhere. If not, then sheeps. On one Flyers board I was DefenderOfNJ. My stay was short-lived.

Oh, and people call me sheeps, or sheepy. That's about it. In "real life," people call me Bill or Bilbo.

#27 tarabelle99

tarabelle99

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 04:40 PM

sheeps...

when you first started to post you seemed to spend an awful lot of time in the Fan club area...

I thought your name was MRS HEEPS! :ph34r: :lol:
Pity me. I'm surrounded by Red Sox fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shameless Plug for my Drummah friend:

http://www.walthamtheband.com

#28 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 05:06 PM

sheeps...

when you first started to post you seemed to spend an awful lot of time in the Fan club area...

:lol:

I thought the same thing at first! :o
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#29 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 06:21 PM

sheeps...

In the fan club area?

Are you sure?

#30 tarabelle99

tarabelle99

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 08:23 PM

yup, I am

POSITIVE.............. ;)
Pity me. I'm surrounded by Red Sox fans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shameless Plug for my Drummah friend:

http://www.walthamtheband.com

#31 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,834 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 02:35 PM

My nick came from a friend always calling his team the "Blueshirts" or "Broadway Blueshirts". I guess he thought it was cool or something.

Just to piss him off (which it did real good) I would always refer to them as the "Blueskirts".

And since it's so much fun to dislike the Rags, when I got here I thought well it can't be plural, so just go with Blueskirt.

Only thing is that some may think I'm of the female persuasion, which I am not.
So still thinking of changing my nick, and soon. Maybe when I hit 1000.

#32 NewarkDevil5

NewarkDevil5

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:00 PM

My name is sort of my own little political statement on my view of the team and New Jersey. I believe that Newark is the city of New Jersey and that being that the Devils are the team of New Jersey they go together well. Its also my position regarding the Arena question. In my view East Rutherford is to Newark what Kanata and Sunrise are to Ottawa and Miami. The 5 is my favorite number and it looks like an S.

Newark: The City of New Jersey

gallery_45_180_172422.png

#33 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:26 PM

so what about poor Trenton?

I'm here for the party

#34 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,421 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:28 PM

Only thing is that some may think I'm of the female persuasion, which I am not.
So still thinking of changing my nick, and soon. Maybe when I hit 1000.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I love Blueskirt! And you're OBVIOUSLY not a chick (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

I'm here for the party

#35 NewarkDevil5

NewarkDevil5

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,176 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 06:09 AM

Trenton's the capital and is near dead center of our state, but I don't consider it the city of New Jersey for two key reasons: 1. its not a transit center 2. its not a cultural center. The greatest thing to come out of Trenton in the last century has been Jon Stewart who, while very funny, doesn't compare to the likes of Connie Francis, Whitney Houston, Paul Simon, Shaquille O'Neal, Queen Latifah, or any of the various others. Oh and Newark, Jersey City and Elizabeth make up the core of the most densely populated area of New Jersey with Newark being the center of that core.

Newark: The City of New Jersey

gallery_45_180_172422.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users