4 replies to this topic

#1 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:07 PM

Please let me know if you're interested in selling because I'm very interested in buying a pair. I have a 100% positive eBay rating of almost 400, I can pay today, heck I can even get a note from my mom if needed.

I was going to order a custom pair through Warrior anyway but if I can get authentic instead and put a little extra money in a fellow Devils fan's pocket instead, then everybodys happy right?

PM if interested.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#2 ultimate sports legends

ultimate sports legends

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:32 PM

Please let me know if you're interested in selling because I'm very interested in buying a pair. I have a 100% positive eBay rating of almost 400, I can pay today, heck I can even get a note from my mom if needed.

I was going to order a custom pair through Warrior anyway but if I can get authentic instead and put a little extra money in a fellow Devils fan's pocket instead, then everybodys happy right?

PM if interested.

I have MArk Fraser and they are barely used and no smell pm me

#3 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:59 PM

PM sent!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#4 Martyisth3b3st

Martyisth3b3st

Darth Brodeur

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,002 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

PM if interested.

For some reason that made me laugh hard

2008, 2010, 2011 Pat Burns winner for 'Most emotional poster'
2011 UDX Signature award winner

Posted Image

#5 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:14 PM

Glad someone caught it. l

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users