815631765.gif

#2202 maxpower

maxpower

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,427 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

funny enough, the second Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) and Brooksie said the Kings were dead, Kings fans with "sources" (how many people really have sources that they can find these things out from in July... :lol:) started saying he's signed.

then again, we had quite a few people that swore up and done he was signed a couple of days ago, complete with their own "sources" that they can somehow hit out of the blue in July.

Edited by maxpower, 07 July 2010 - 09:33 PM.

#2203 brodeurfanatic

brodeurfanatic

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Please sign already kovi, I have been waking up 4 times in between my sleep just to check if you have signed yet..
Posted Image
Thanks for the sig UnderdogX

---

"He loves the game, he has God-given talent and we're just glad he's in our pipes," - Lou Lamoriello vs Flyers on 4/1/06

---

Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Brodeur's Coach Jacques Caron
Official NJDevs.com Keeper Of Special Assignment Coach Pat Burns

Starting a Game Thread Record ~ 4-1-0-1

#2204 Ollie McKraut

Ollie McKraut

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

I just want to say all this waiting has been great. I mean, it's been edge of your seat, anything can happen at any moment, for days now. It's been fantastic drama and hopefully it'll stretch into next week.

bite your tongue plz :D
Send us back to hell,
we've had out fill of heaven,
give us back our sins,
deadly one through seven

#2205 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,514 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

funny enough, the second Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) and Brooksie said the Kings were dead, Kings fans with "sources" (how many people really have sources that they can find these things out from in July... :lol:) started saying he's signed.

then again, we had quite a few people that swore up and done he was signed a couple of days ago, complete with their own "sources" that they can somehow hit out of the blue in July.

i'm somewhat curious who brooks's source is, because it would make sense for it to be grossman's camp. that's not really a fair offer unless kovalchuk is really risk-averse, which i doubt he is, given his one on four rushes into the zone.

i really wish we could hear the full story on the last few days, but we never will.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#2206 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

i'm somewhat curious who brooks's source is, because it would make sense for it to be grossman's camp. that's not really a fair offer unless kovalchuk is really risk-averse, which i doubt he is, given his one on four rushes into the zone.

i really wish we could hear the full story on the last few days, but we never will.

Until the book is written...
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#2207 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Good point there. Salvador and Langenbrunner could be on the move. As far as parise I think Lou will have the money next season especially with Arnott's contract is up @ $4.5M to re-sign Parise longterm.

Maybe Parise will remain an alternate captain and to lure Kovy here more in his contract give him the captaincy of the team if Langenbrunner is traded. Unless Parise wants to be and should be the next captain of the Devils IMO.

I don't know about that SD, if anyone should have the captaincy, it should be Elias, by a fvcking country mile. Parise is still learning his trade, and while he is a leader by example with his work ethic, Elias has more tenure ( and more talented than Parise, and I love Parise)

If it wasn't for that xenophobe Sutter, Elias would still be captain. Langenbrunner is not captian material, he has the wrong temperament and takes stupid penaties at crippling times.

#2208 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

I don't know about that SD, if anyone should have the captaincy, it should be Elias, by a fvcking country mile. Parise is still learning his trade, and while he is a leader by example with his work ethic, Elias has more tenure ( and more talented than Parise, and I love Parise)

If it wasn't for that xenophobe Sutter, Elias would still be captain. Langenbrunner is not captian material, he has the wrong temperament and takes stupid penaties at crippling times.

Elias crumbles under the pressure.
They've become a farm system for the rest of the league, developing great talent that is eventually poached by those paying more, yet they routinely rank among the league's best. - AOL Sports

Posted Image

#2209 SS-SS

SS-SS

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

Posted Image

:doh1: ''DON'T WORRY ABOUT MY CAP''
Posted Image

Posted Image of Henrik Tallinder Posted Image of The Eric Lindros Concussions

#2210 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

This is crazy goodnight all, Hope we all make until morning, I agree with one of the last post sign somewhere JUST SIGN

#2211 USC09

USC09

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

111 pages for a post, lets hope that when Kovy makes his decision, its not as long.

#2212 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Someone with photoshop skills should put Kovi in a Kings uniform, and a SKA St Petersburg jersey. Would be neat.

Posted Image

#2213 Devs1965

Devs1965

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:59 PM

Someone with photoshop skills should put Kovi in a Kings uniform, and a SKA St Petersburg jersey. Would be neat.

or put a Cap on Lou's Bald Head already

#2214 Neutral Zone Trap

Neutral Zone Trap

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:59 PM

Elias crumbles under the pressure.

Yeah, he really crumbled in the ECF versus Philly :rolleyes:
How many OT GWG has he scored in his career :unsure: How long have you been watching NJ :unsure:

Let's have a little respect here for the greatest offensive player the Devils have ever had, Patrik Elias.

#2215 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,594 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

or put a Cap on Lou's Bald Head already

How many times does he have to tell you not to worry about his cap???

BTW, what kind of phone is that he's using in that picture?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#2216 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, he really crumbled in the ECF versus Philly :rolleyes:
How many OT GWG has he scored in his career :unsure: How long have you been watching NJ :unsure:

Let's have a little respect here for the greatest offensive player the Devils have ever had, Patrik Elias.

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

Posted Image

#2217 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

i wonder if kovalchuk will hold a live tv event announcement similar to lebron, but they will probably put it on espn deportes

#2218 theamazingtiny

theamazingtiny

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

i wonder if kovalchuk will hold a live tv event announcement similar to lebron, but they will probably put it on espn deportes

ESPN 8 THE OCHO!

Posted Image

#2219 RunninWithTheDevil

RunninWithTheDevil

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

Posted Image

Winner of the 2010 UDX Signature Award

#2220 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

So the 06-07 season where he had 21 goals and 69 points in 75 games stunk but the 07-08 season where he had 20 goals and 55 points in 74 games was good?

Or was it the 10 points in 10 playoff games that was his crumbling? :lol: I'm just busting balls, but I don't think your premise stands up

Edited by Devils731, 07 July 2010 - 10:08 PM.

Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users