marty"n"me

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:56 PM

Hi!

I am 35, female and married, no kids.

Live in Essex County.

I love to cook & eat! work out, play tennis & swim, hiking & fishing, watch days of our lives.

I have loved hockey since I was a kid. NJ Devils are my favorite team...and I absolutely LOVE Marty...Just one night ;) !!! A girl can dream!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love the NY Giants, happy to have Manning & esctatic to have collins leave!! :dance:

I dislike whiney weak women, left lane dicks. pretentious people and cigar smoke..I know I have seen Marty puffing on a stogie.

#143 Leafs_whine_2_much

Leafs_whine_2_much

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 09:20 PM

Don't recall having posted in this thread, so here goes:

21 yrs old
dude
in Toronto :puke:
Get well soon, Burns!!!
"Don't worry, "your" Leafs will come through Posted Image ...HNIT (Hockey Night in Toronto) needs them to win.... Although if they lose, we'll hear excerpts from the book "101 ways to bitch about the Maple Leaf$ lo$$", narrated by Mr Leaf himself, Don Cherry" - Legend Of the Clown Banner

--------------------
Leafs whine too much. So do the Lakers. Both suck. ANYONE but the Leafs and the Lakers! Posted Image

#144 sheeps

sheeps

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,443 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 11:07 PM

left lane dicks

I calls 'en "left lane hogs."

Oh man, with my 30,000 miles of driving in the last 18 months, I have come to DESPISE THEM WITH A PASSION. I don't get how someone can get passed on the right multiple times and still not see they're doing something wrong!!!

KEEP RIGHT PASS LEFT UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

#145 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,388 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 10:08 AM

Hi!

I am 35, female and married,  no kids.

Live in Essex County.

I love to cook & eat!  work out, play tennis & swim, hiking & fishing, watch days of our lives.

I have loved hockey since I was a kid. NJ Devils are my favorite team...and I absolutely LOVE Marty...Just one night ;) !!! A girl can dream!!!

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I love the NY Giants, happy to have Manning & esctatic to have collins leave!! :dance:

I dislike whiney weak women, left lane dicks. pretentious people and cigar smoke..I know I have seen Marty puffing on a stogie.

Aside from Days of our lives and the fact I hate the &*(%&#(*_ stupid &Y*&%_#DANGEROUS right lane knobs (you pass on the left - though I do realise the left lane dicks make that tough sometimes) see the right lane knobs will kill someone the left lane dicks are just irritating. Of course the left lane dicks do create right lane knobs -- fact is the right lane knobs need to grow up and not let their emotions rule their life/death decision! :argh: we have stuff in common!

anyhow marty'n'me sounds cool. but like you probably have better things to do than post ad nausium... bummer :saddevil:

Edited by Pepperkorn, 24 May 2004 - 10:08 AM.

I'm here for the party

#146 marty"n"me

marty"n"me

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 08:03 PM

Hi!

I am 35, female and married,  no kids.

Live in Essex County.

I love to cook & eat!  work out, play tennis & swim, hiking & fishing, watch days of our lives.

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Aside from Days of our lives and the fact I hate the &*(%&#(*_ stupid &Y*&%_#DANGEROUS right lane knobs (you pass on the left - though I do realise the left lane dicks make that tough sometimes) see the right lane knobs will kill someone the left lane dicks are just irritating. Of course the left lane dicks do create right lane knobs -- fact is the right lane knobs need to grow up and not let their emotions rule their life/death decision! :argh: we have stuff in common!

anyhow marty'n'me sounds cool. but like you probably have better things to do than post ad nausium... bummer :saddevil:

Thanks I thought so too! ;)

I have never heard the term " right lane knobs"..It's a good one I will keep in mind :clap: :clap:

I actually have some free time have just started going through the posts. Some are quite humorous. There's such an array of topics. Anyhow, catch up with you on the boards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users