775 replies to this topic

#221 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

You're right, if they are lettered that's a great buy, especially at the 3-5-10 bulk cost. If i was still doing shows, i'd snag a lot. Smart thing to do is partner up with people and take advantage of this.

I don't think anyone can complain about those prices for sure, but seeing some of the chronic complainers and excuse makers i am sure they will find something.

Def and it is much easier these days to get a group of people together through Facebook who are looking for cheap jerseys. Just get 4 other people plus yourself and you are looking at a signed replica jersey for $90. I saw unlettered jerseys from Sports Authority and Modells for $120 a couple weeks ago. If these are lettered then even better.

where are they located?

I know they used to be in Holmdel but I know they also moved somewhat recently. On the email they say to order call 732-643-8800 and this special expires at 4PM tomorrow (7/8/2011).

Hope that helps!

Edit: Also forgot to mention that there is a shipping fee of $5.00. Not sure if that is per jersey or per order. Also the price includes a COA and hologram from In The Game and they also have Rangers as well as Baseball and Football signed jerseys for the same prices as I listed before.

They should really hire me there but I'm only really whoring myself here cause these are admittedly good prices and I am a cheap bastard haha.

Edited by DevsMan84, 07 July 2011 - 03:22 PM.

#222 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:33 PM

does exclusive pro add patches to jersey? i am thinking about adding a stanley cup patch and the year 2000 patch to a jersey. i have the patches but was wondering if they were able to sew it on for me :huh:

#223 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

does exclusive pro add patches to jersey? i am thinking about adding a stanley cup patch and the year 2000 patch to a jersey. i have the patches but was wondering if they were able to sew it on for me :huh:

yes.

#224 matcat1116

matcat1116

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:30 AM

Shop.NHL.com raised their prices to 125 bucks for a blank Premier.
Posted Image

#225 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

Shop.NHL.com raised their prices to 125 bucks for a blank Premier.

Wow that is really silly.

Now people will say that this will force them to buy counterfeits and the nhl will say the counterfeits are the reason the prices are going up. It is like a black hole

#226 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hockey Monkey was doing customized premier jerseys for...if I remember correctly, 100ish plus shipping this past week for most, if not every, team.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#227 yankeesjetsfan

yankeesjetsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:29 PM

I called Exclusive Pro last week and I think they said it's 6.50 per patch.

Mike
Posted Image
Posted Image

#228 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge, NJ will also do jersey customization. They will sew the jersey instore for I believe $80 give or take.

They also can do any jersey of any team in the NHL. I am considering getting a St.Louis Tampa jersey made this season as well as sending my Team Canada jersey to be sewn up.

They are also selling authentic customized jerseys for $200.

Edited by Quinn01, 11 August 2011 - 01:21 PM.

Posted Image
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#229 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge, NJ will also do jersey customization. They will sew the jersey instore for I believe $80 give or take.

They also can do any jersey of any team in the NHL. I am considering getting a St.Louis Tampa jersey made this season as well as sending my Team Canada jersey to be sewn up.

They are also selling authentic customized jerseys for $200.

How good or accurate is their stitching work? Do they have the right font? Is it comparable to the work of Exclusive Pro?

#230 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

This is the only picture that they have on their facebook page of a jersey that they have done. I think they just got the equipment somewhat recently. They are a big store chain so I would trust them. If you werent happy I am sure they would also work something out with you.

Posted Image

When the season rolls around I plan on sending them a jersey to get Larsson put on it. So if no one before then goes with them, Ill put up what it looks like and the quality of work.

What is Exclusive charging now if you send them a jersey? Is it $55?

Posted Image

#231 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

This is the only picture that they have on their facebook page of a jersey that they have done. I think they just got the equipment somewhat recently. They are a big store chain so I would trust them. If you werent happy I am sure they would also work something out with you.

Posted Image

When the season rolls around I plan on sending them a jersey to get Larsson put on it. So if no one before then goes with them, Ill put up what it looks like and the quality of work.

What is Exclusive charging now if you send them a jersey? Is it $55?

Either $55 or $65. I still have to call them to see exactly and that is not including shipping I think.

Also I tried to look for a pic of Fluery wearing the blue jersey but having a heck of a time finding one that is not straight on him so I cannot compare the name and numbers on the back. I was able to find this picture to compare the arm #'s and they are not quite matching.

Posted Image

#232 mac760

mac760

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Either $55 or $65. I still have to call them to see exactly and that is not including shipping I think.

Also I tried to look for a pic of Fluery wearing the blue jersey but having a heck of a time finding one that is not straight on him so I cannot compare the name and numbers on the back. I was able to find this picture to compare the arm #'s and they are not quite matching.

Posted Image

The font is pretty off. The inside part of the 9 is square on the HM jersey and rectangular on the real jersey.

For $25 more than EP it should be dead on, not sorta close.

Edited by mac760, 11 August 2011 - 02:19 PM.

#233 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,729 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Exclusive Pro is cheaper even when you add shipping anyway, and we already know they do the Devils on-ice jerseys so it doesn't get more accurate than that, so I'm sticking with Exclusive Pro.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#234 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

The font is pretty off. The inside part of the 9 is square on the HM jersey and rectangular on the real jersey.

For $25 more than EP it should be dead on, not sorta close.

That is kinda what I am thinking. Almost like none, and I mean none save EP, of the places that customizes jerseys that stitch on the names and numbers can get the correct "7" for Devils jerseys. I see a ton of Kovy jerseys and the 7 in 17 is always different than the one he wears on the ice.

#235 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Here is another jersey they did:

Posted Image
Compared to this which is the best that I can find:
Posted Image

Edited by Quinn01, 12 August 2011 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image

#236 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

Here is another jersey they did:

Looks better but IDK something about it looks a little off. Looks kinda like the coloring is off? Could also because of different levels of light in each one.

Also, finally 2000!

#237 yankeesjetsfan

yankeesjetsfan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:04 PM

For your reference, here's my vintage red/green Authentic CCM Ultrafil Brodeur #29 a jersey contact of mine in Canada had made for me around 5-6 years ago. I provided the jersey and he took care of the rest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can you tell me if the outline of the lettering is green or black? I just want to make sure before sending mine out.

Thanks,

Mike
Posted Image
Posted Image

#238 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Mike,

It is green.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#239 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,325 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

Mike,

It is green.

That retro Brodeur looks awesome!

#240 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Thanks, it's my favorite authentic due to the time and effort i put into it. To think there was a time i looked different wearing it to games instead of "fashionable". Now, Brodeur #29's are all over the place both in CCM Retro and knockoff.

Maybe i'll have to make up a Parise #51 in a few years provided he sticks around....
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users