934 replies to this topic

#261 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hey I have a question directed towards anyone who has ever dealt with Exclusive Pro before.

I bought a white Edge 2 Devils replica jersey from Sports Express for cheap when they were closing down and trying to sell inventory. It is blank and I would like to get it customized soon from EP. My question is how exactly does the process work for them?

I see this link:

EP Ordering Link

Do I just fill out and print the form and ship it in a box to the address there and wait until they send it back? Do I have to put anything specific in the description box other than for example: PARISE #9?

Any advice would be helpful and I just want it coming back exactly as I ordered.

Thank you!

#262 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

Hey I have a question directed towards anyone who has ever dealt with Exclusive Pro before.

I bought a white Edge 2 Devils replica jersey from Sports Express for cheap when they were closing down and trying to sell inventory. It is blank and I would like to get it customized soon from EP. My question is how exactly does the process work for them?

I see this link:

EP Ordering Link

Do I just fill out and print the form and ship it in a box to the address there and wait until they send it back? Do I have to put anything specific in the description box other than for example: PARISE #9?

Any advice would be helpful and I just want it coming back exactly as I ordered.

Thank you!

While I have never dealt with EP, just from experience, I would include a photo of the back of Parise's jersey JUST how you want it.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#263 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:59 PM

For Devils and Capitals jerseys you don't need to do that since they do their on-ice jerseys so they know exactly how it is done. I think there are other NHL and NFL teams as well but I'm not sure which.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#264 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

Cool thanks guys for the advice.

Also I was just at the mall and stopped by champs to see about their nhl stuff as they have a new agreement with Reebok to promote more hockey stuff. Saw the black ice jerseys and they were actually not bad an were 150 each. They had Elias and Kovy.

I also noticed some of the regular jerseys had either the old Reebok vector on the back and some had the new just typed Reebok on it. Are they switching to this?

#265 jim777

jim777

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:39 PM

Parise wore #51 during the preseason of 2005-06. It's a far more unknown fact then Brodeur wearing #29 is, but you'd be surprised how many people tried to correct me that it's the wrong number on that jersey....

I wonder how many Larsson #42 jersies we'll see in the future :)

gallery_47_36_882.png   # 44, Stephane Richer

believe-elias.jpg

"bring knee pads...wear flattering attire...hair and makeup should be performance ready" -from Devils Dance Team audition notice

#266 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,569 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

I'm trying to get an Reebok Edge Devils (What they wear on the ice, not an authentic replica :noclue: ) I've checked the various sites. A lot of sites have them but not Devils. So far JerseyCity and the NHL has them. Any others? The other factor is cutomization. I know JerseyCity does a decent job, Does the NHL? (I remember getting iron on name and numbers years ago) Is my best bet getting a blank and getting customized somewhere else? I know this has been gone over before in this thread, but in the past I would go to all the sites and find what I was looking for. Now they just seem to be selling Devils "Reebok Premier". Thanks for any help in advance.
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#267 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:57 AM

I'm trying to get an Reebok Edge Devils (What they wear on the ice, not an authentic replica :noclue: ) I've checked the various sites. A lot of sites have them but not Devils. So far JerseyCity and the NHL has them. Any others? The other factor is cutomization. I know JerseyCity does a decent job, Does the NHL? (I remember getting iron on name and numbers years ago) Is my best bet getting a blank and getting customized somewhere else? I know this has been gone over before in this thread, but in the past I would go to all the sites and find what I was looking for. Now they just seem to be selling Devils "Reebok Premier". Thanks for any help in advance.

If I remember right, if you get it from shop.nhl.com for the authentic Reebok Edge 2 jerseys the customization with with stitched-on letters and not the ironed-on garbage they use for the replicas. However, I am not 100% sure if the font they use is 100% correct.

Always a safe bet is buying blank and then having Exclusive Pro do the lettering. Anyone else want to offer advice on this too?

#268 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

Always a safe bet is buying blank and then having Exclusive Pro do the lettering. Anyone else want to offer advice on this too?

I second this, it's the only way you are guaranteed the right font.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#269 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hey just went to sports authority off centennial ave in piscataway and they have replica jerseys in both brodeur and parise marked down going for $100 stitched. They also have blank replicas going for $80. I got me a black devils zajac shirt that was marked down to $20 but the computer at the check out had it marked down to $5.

This is a really awesome deal so I encourage anyone looking for player shirts or non-sweatshop jerseys for cheap to check out sports authority ASAP.

#270 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Hey just went to sports authority off centennial ave in piscataway and they have replica jerseys in both brodeur and parise marked down going for $100 stitched. They also have blank replicas going for $80. I got me a black devils zajac shirt that was marked down to $20 but the computer at the check out had it marked down to $5.

This is a really awesome deal so I encourage anyone looking for player shirts or non-sweatshop jerseys for cheap to check out sports authority ASAP.

Dam lucky:) Down in Camden County all Flyer braggers here so Luck finding Devils is hard

#271 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

Dam lucky:) Down in Camden County all Flyer braggers here so Luck finding Devils is hard

I thought you lived in Hudson County? Am I wrong about that or you go to school down in Camden County?

#272 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

I thought you lived in Hudson County? Am I wrong about that or you go to school down in Camden County?

No sorry I may have mentioned Hudson County but born and raised around Camden.

#273 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:10 PM

No sorry I may have mentioned Hudson County but born and raised around Camden.

Straight out of Camden! WHAT WHAT!? :whistling:

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#274 Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*

Guest_BelieveinBrodeur_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

"around" I don't live in Camden exactly but I do go to HS with those dumba$$es

#275 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

Anyone deal with EP? I have been dealing with jersey monster for a while, I guess they are the same company.??Anyway, I contacted them over the summer about ordering an authentic Kovy for $300.

They gave me some runaround bs about how certain sizes were available more quickly than others, so in the interest of getting it sooner I opted for a smaller one. Months later I still have nothing and no word from them. I haven't been charged yet but their customer service blows. Also I think they mentioned that they don't have the 2.0s.

After waiting this long I want the newest and current jersey that the players are wearing.

Anyone have a good experience with these people?
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

#276 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:12 AM

This past Saturday at The Rock, I caved and did something I thought I would never do... purchased an RBK Edge jersey. (I have a traditionalist thing when it comes to hockey jerseys...) I've been wearing my RICHER authentic from 1995 since, well, 1995 lol.

Of course, this baby is going to EP for customization, which means one thing: decision time!

I really would love to add HENRIQUE but my inner paranoia is nervous about him being sent down or whatever once Josefson is back.

On the other hand, I've always said to myself that if I ever upgrade to an RBK jersey, It'd be ELIAS' name on the back.

HELP!
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#277 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

This past Saturday at The Rock, I caved and did something I thought I would never do... purchased an RBK Edge jersey. (I have a traditionalist thing when it comes to hockey jerseys...) I've been wearing my RICHER authentic from 1995 since, well, 1995 lol.

Of course, this baby is going to EP for customization, which means one thing: decision time!

I really would love to add HENRIQUE but my inner paranoia is nervous about him being sent down or whatever once Josefson is back.

On the other hand, I've always said to myself that if I ever upgrade to an RBK jersey, It'd be ELIAS' name on the back.

HELP!

A simple rule I follow is never pick a rookie or potential flavor of the month and just pick someone established. If you want someone who is current on the team safe bets would be Elias, Zajac, Kovy, Greene, Volchenkov, etc. I am staying away from players like Tedenby, Henrique, Fayne, etc. I always get a visual reminder of this rule when I see Bergfors jerseys at the arena.

#278 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

A simple rule I follow is never pick a rookie or potential flavor of the month and just pick someone established. If you want someone who is current on the team safe bets would be Elias, Zajac, Kovy, Greene, Volchenkov, etc. I am staying away from players like Tedenby, Henrique, Fayne, etc. I always get a visual reminder of this rule when I see Bergfors jerseys at the arena.

This was definitely in the back of my mind. I've strongly considered Volchenkov, too. Always was a huge fan of his during his Ottawa days. I remember literally spilling coffee at my desk when I found out the Devils signed him :lol:

Man, I went from having no interest in a new jersey for over 10 years to having a toss-up between 4 players. Ah, waffling.
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#279 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:33 AM

Exclusive Pro can also strip jerseys and recustomize them, so as long as you don't mind paying for $30 plus another customization and waiting, it's not that big of a risk to get a less proven player. I hate the Edge jerseys so I plan on never buying one, but if I ever did cave in and get one, it would be because I wanted a player that didn't play in the pre-Edge era.
--John Buccigross

#280 Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 893 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

What's the difference between an EP authentic and one ordered from NHL.com :noclue:
-Putting that bread and butter all over the toast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users