All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

Whoo Hoo, I'm starting to learn a little :boogie:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can send two Knicks Jerseys to have the name and number taken off and replaced with another player? They are Swingman Marburys and I'd rather replace them with another player if possible.

Thanks,

Mike

Seems the Vintage Xmas tree jersey is now out in RBK EDGE.

Icejerseys.com have them for sale and in stock.

(i might be behind the times here)

so tempting on top of an EDGE white.

bye bye money :(

They even have the Reebok one worn by the players up for sale too. Blank one for $289.00. Ouch.

I'd still rather have the CCM xmas tree jersey if they're still avalible.

Mike

Are you going to get the elias signed at the signing?

Nah, I never like to have my jerseys signed. I once had a Peluso jersey signed by him and every time I wear it, id freak out anytime something got on it. Best for me to avoid the stress of trying to keep it clean.

Anyone know where I can get a Kansas City Scouts or Colorado Rockies jersey? I looked on Ebay but no such luck.

I got my Rockies jersey (the official CCM Vintage line) from icejerseys.com a couple of years back. Looks like they no longer have them in stock and I have had no luck in finding another one online. I know ebay had a whole bunch of Rockies knock-offs from China a while ago, and I would see even to this day a few fans wearing these. They look terrible as the stripes, colors, materials, and the logo is off. The logo sometimes looks wide and short, gigantic, off-center, or just completely off on these knock-offs.

I have looked for Scouts jerseys too, but never found them. I found a knock-off once from ebay, but the quality was so bad on it that I passed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.