823 replies to this topic

#661 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

That McKay is sweet.  I wish I could find a blank retro like that. I'd make it into a Terreri.

#662 TheRedStorm

TheRedStorm

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Unfortunately, the Randy McKay jersey on ebay is a fake made to look game used.

Edited by TheRedStorm, 14 September 2013 - 10:37 AM.

The Devil wears Prada....and has the luggage to match :-)

#663 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Unfortunately, the Randy McKay jersey on ebay is a fake made to look game used.

How can you tell it's a fake?

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#664 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yeah I would def stay away. It would go for a ton if legit.
I collect NJ Devils/Sheldon Souray game worn jerseys, sticks and gloves
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#665 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

EPS has just let me know that my Jagr jersey is done.  I just paid the invoice so they should be shipping it either today or tomorrow, so I would get it possibly Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Got it customized on a blank Premier with a vector.  Yes a jersey foul since he will only wear the wordmark but whatever, I am anal but not that anal.

#666 BCdevil

BCdevil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

EPS has just let me know that my Jagr jersey is done.  I just paid the invoice so they should be shipping it either today or tomorrow, so I would get it possibly Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Got it customized on a blank Premier with a vector.  Yes a jersey foul since he will only wear the wordmark but whatever, I am anal but not that anal.

When did they get it from you?

Posted Image

#667 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

When did they get it from you?

I sent it August 15th.

#668 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Some rumors going around that the Rags for the Stadium games will be wearing just their road whites with a special patch on it and nothing more.

No details yet on the Devils, but they could go either that route or the route of releasing all new jerseys like the kings and ducks are in their game.  Strong rumors are saying that the Ducks will be featuring a new mostly-orange jersey for their game.

We will see.

#669 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

hmm.. i wonder if they will change anything besides a patch. Id have to imagine that they'd see it as a chance to make a quick buck if they put the players in a different jersey people will run off and buy one
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#670 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

hmm.. i wonder if they will change anything besides a patch. Id have to imagine that they'd see it as a chance to make a quick buck if they put the players in a different jersey people will run off and buy one

Since the rags will most likely wear their road whites the devils will prob do either their regular reds with a patch or throwback reds with a patch

#671 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

I am in the market for a new jersey, but I would rather have one that fits me better since none of the ones I have owned were not insanely large on me. I'm only 5 foot 2. Anyone have any ideas on how I would go about getting a decent looking jersey in a youth size? I looked at the crappy NHL.com ones and it looks as though the youth sizes aren't even done up to the crappy standard that the mens ones are. I'd also be willing to buy one off someone if they have one that doesn't fit their kid anymore. Thanks for any help.

815631765.gif

#672 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

I am in the market for a new jersey, but I would rather have one that fits me better since none of the ones I have owned were not insanely large on me. I'm only 5 foot 2. Anyone have any ideas on how I would go about getting a decent looking jersey in a youth size? I looked at the crappy NHL.com ones and it looks as though the youth sizes aren't even done up to the crappy standard that the mens ones are. I'd also be willing to buy one off someone if they have one that doesn't fit their kid anymore. Thanks for any help.

For youth jerseys just forget about Reebok's and try to see if you can get a youth CCM one.  They are made pretty close to the CCM jerseys of that time period.

#673 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

DevsMan, were you the poster who sent off a Scouts jersey to EPS? If so, did you get it back? Curious to see how it looks.

#674 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

DevsMan, were you the poster who sent off a Scouts jersey to EPS? If so, did you get it back? Curious to see how it looks.

That was indeed me and I wish I knew as I still haven't received it back yet.

They received the jersey back on 6/21/13.....

#675 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Wow. I know they have long wait times and all but 5 months is ridiculous.

#676 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

Wow. I know they have long wait times and all but 5 months is ridiculous.

Yeah the last time I spoke to Josh there was around 10/30/13 and he said they still haven't gotten to it as their designers have been backed up and only then was starting to get caught up.  He also said that this is what happens with "oddball" jerseys and they take a considerable amount of time.

According to their FB post from about that same time, they said they should be caught up with most, if not all custom jerseys that their designers have to make by the end of November, so I am expecting it to be done between now and then.  It's worth the wait since I know they do well at customizing defunt team jerseys but almost 5 months of anticipation is kinda getting to me now lol.

#677 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Just got my Kovalsuck authentic stripped and changed to Zajac by EPS - they did an INSANE job. This was the second time the jersey was stripped as it was previously a Langenbrunner and had some residue from the initial strip/restitch (that I had done at another company). EPS cleared that all up - can't even tell it was ever stripped.

3babd0e0-3867-47c2-b8ba-568e18f4c8ab_zps

Got Bling?

#678 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,665 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Just got my Kovalsuck authentic stripped and changed to Zajac by EPS - they did an INSANE job. This was the second time the jersey was stripped as it was previously a Langenbrunner and had some residue from the initial strip/restitch (that I had done at another company). EPS cleared that all up - can't even tell it was ever stripped.

Yeah they do an excellent job so that's why I have been as patient as I can be with them on my Scouts jersey.  I know in the end it will look great.

#679 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

how long did the turn around take?
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#680 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

how long did the turn around take?

There in lies the only issue I have with EPS. I sent out the jersey on 8/28 and got it back on 11/12. EPS let me know that they were really backed up with it being the beginning of the NHL season (when I first sent it to them) so I was prepared for a long wait. Even still, their work is well worth the wait.

Edited by hoekster316, 15 November 2013 - 10:48 AM.

Got Bling?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users