823 replies to this topic

#721 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Just got the same exact jersey back from exclusive pro today! Snagged one of the limited blank authentic retros back and 2010 and had kovy stripped for patty. Such a good job!

I bought it from someone on another message board. Took about two years of searching before I finally found one that the owner was willing to sell!

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#722 Souray44

Souray44

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

Very cool man. I really love the authentic retros. Prob gonna wear that over all the layers at the stadium series. Wish they would make them more available for the fans.
I collect NJ Devils/Sheldon Souray game worn jerseys, sticks and gloves
My game used jerseys/sticks/gloves/skates/puck etc. - http://community.web...m/user/Souray44

#723 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Very nice jersey!

#724 CHIP72

CHIP72

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

For whatever it is worth, it appears SportsK is now selling Kansas City Scouts road (blue) CCM Vintage Series jerseys.  You can also buy KC Scouts customized jerseys (though as others, most notably DevsMan84, have said, you might be able to get better customization elsewhere).

#725 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Is there anywhere to get an authentic Edge throwback? Haven't seen them around... Well, ever. At least where I live.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#726 mfitz804

mfitz804

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

For whatever it is worth, it appears SportsK is now selling Kansas City Scouts road (blue) CCM Vintage Series jerseys.  You can also buy KC Scouts customized jerseys (though as others, most notably DevsMan84, have said, you might be able to get better customization elsewhere).

Sportsk has their customizing done by Triple Threat Sports...mine have always been 100% accurate and very well done. I use them for most of my customizing. 

#727 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Is there anywhere to get an authentic Edge throwback? Haven't seen them around... Well, ever. At least where I live.

As far as I know, the authentic Edge jerseys were only sold in 2010. As I said in my post, it took me a few years of searching eBay and message boards before I finally found someone who had one and was willing to sell it.

Got Bling?

#728 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,672 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Sportsk has their customizing done by Triple Threat Sports...mine have always been 100% accurate and very well done. I use them for most of my customizing. 

Triple Threat is as close as you can get outside of EPS.  I would say EPS is the only one who does the Devils jerseys 100% since they do the on-ice jerseys but TTS comes a very close second.

As far as I know, the authentic Edge jerseys were only sold in 2010. As I said in my post, it took me a few years of searching eBay and message boards before I finally found someone who had one and was willing to sell it.

This is unfortunately true.

Nice and maybe people can stop buying those sh!tty KC Scouts knockoffs from Singapore that pop up on eBay from time to time that I see at the arena every game. 

There is this one guy I see almost every game with a Blue (away) Nolet that is missing the red in the shoulder yoke, the shade of blue is way too dark, the font is incorrect (should be like the Blackhawks as KC Scouts were also customized by Gunzo's who did Chicago) and has a nameplate (the Scouts never wore a nameplate for their blue jerseys).

Edited by DevsMan84, 17 January 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#729 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Just in time for the Devils Stadium Series game, I got my Edge/authentic Devils retro jersey back from EPS. Another stellar job by the best in the biz.

B2EA2CD8-7697-4A1F-B43E-41E70D275EB5_zps

oh man looks super sweet! im jealous enjoy it
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#730 CHIP72

CHIP72

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Triple Threat is as close as you can get outside of EPS.  I would say EPS is the only one who does the Devils jerseys 100% since they do the on-ice jerseys but TTS comes a very close second.

Yeah, you guys know a lot more about customized hockey jerseys than I do.  I'm someone who believes poorly/incorrectly customized jerseys, in any sport, look horrible (at least if you're going to wear it to the game and not merely for knock-around purposes), so IMO you might as well spend the extra money to get the customization done right if you are going to have customization done.  That's doubly true if you're laying down the extra dough to buy an authentic jersey or game-worn jersey you plan to get modified.

Perhaps there should be a sticky thread or modified first post that tells fans which companies do the best customization in the hardcore Devils/hockey jersey buyers' opinions.

#731 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

It's also worth noting that 99.99999999999999% of the retro authentic Devils jerseys that you see fans wearing around the Rock or being sold on eBay are crappy China knockoffs. Don't believe it's legit just because it has a fighting strap!

Edited by hoekster316, 17 January 2014 - 10:56 PM.

Got Bling?

#732 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

It's also worth noting that 99.99999999999999% of the retro authentic Devils jerseys that you see fans wearing around the Rock or being sold on eBay are crappy China knockoffs. Don't believe it's legit just because it has a fighting strap!

if you know what youre looking at you can usually tell even the real good fakes from the real deal pretty easily.. i have one fake devils jersey which is actually better quality then the sh!t they sell in the devils den as premieres.. but i got hooked on the game worn thing now and dont usually buy jerseys any more unless i have enough for a gamer
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#733 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Came across this old CCM replica USA jersey.  Can anyone tell me what year its from/what team? Is it a juniors? Was it even used?

$_12.JPG

#734 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Came across this old CCM replica USA jersey.  Can anyone tell me what year its from/what team? Is it a juniors? Was it even used?

$_12.JPG

Looks like 1988 according to this site:

http://unitedstateso...tive-1920-2010/

Got Bling?

#735 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Thanks man!

Cool site too.  I really like the font used on the front of the 68 jerseys.

#736 PuckDon't Lie

PuckDon't Lie

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a 2010 Czech Olympic Jersey? It would be good if I could customize it with Elias or Jagr, but a blank one would be good too because I could send it to IceJerseys and have them customize it. Thanks in advance for the help.

#737 gardenstatepkwy

gardenstatepkwy

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a 2010 Czech Olympic Jersey? It would be good if I could customize it with Elias or Jagr, but a blank one would be good too because I could send it to IceJerseys and have them customize it. Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a8ab19a07

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c1fe6f05f

This one? ^

Thinking about tracking down that 1988 Team USA barber pole jersey and getting Terreri customized on it.  May need a photograph of the customization for EPS to reference but am having no luck.  Anyone able to give me a hand? Only photo I can find is the team shot.

#738 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Oh I know, I actually have a couple of those myself lol. The real Edge throwbacks are extremely easy to tell from the knock-offs. But the real ones are impossible to find. Nothing on eBay or anywhere else that I've looked.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#739 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,672 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

I've heard about this and I think mentioned this here about a month or two ago. Looks like reeboks parent company Adidas wants to remove reebok as the supplier for the NHL and replace it with itself. Basically next year the jerseys and clothes will be the same except with the Adidas logo slapped on instead of reebok.

http://nypost.com/20...om-team-sports/

#740 Julia Jensen

Julia Jensen

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

So I'll be going to my first(since I was in 3rd grade) Devils Game. Been a fan of them since and watch games on tv and read stuff about them, just haven't been to a game in a while. Long story short I was a big hockey fan because of the mighty ducks till 3rd grade, then I started liking basketball more, so started going to nets games, been saying for a few years I wanted to try to go to another Devils game and finally bought tickets of stubhub for March 23rd

I'm looking into getting a Jersey, most likely, Martin Brodeur, do they sell the Jerseys on the games and how much? hoping to not spend on shipping lol. Already got a Devils shirt to wear and got my old Devils winter hat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users