840 replies to this topic

#781 mfb42183

mfb42183

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hey guys im looking for a patrik elias black ice jersey size large if anyone can help

Edited by mfb42183, 01 May 2014 - 09:55 PM.

#782 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hey guys im looking for a patrik elias black ice jersey size large if anyone can help

Good luck as those were replaced by the "Accelerator" line that was slightly different, and I am not sure if those are still for sale.

Also be careful of the "black ice" jerseys you see on ebay or most places online.  For every real Black Ice jersey I have seen, I have seen at least 5 fakes.  The real ones were only made as replicas so if it has a fight strap just stay away.

#783 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Hey guys, looking to get a new jersey this summer. Before the season ended I decided I was going to get either a Jagr or Schneider. Do you guys think it's likely that Cory will sign a long term deal? 

#784 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

if youre worried about getting someone who is going to potentially be here for a while than i wouldnt bother to get a jagr.. yea hes signed for next season but i cant seem him being here any longer than that.
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#785 Charlesnj2009

Charlesnj2009

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

I have bunch fakes might get some new player myself. I wanna get a retro one green one
2014-2015 season ticket holder
Section 14
Row 20
Seats 1 and 2

#786 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hey guys, looking to get a new jersey this summer. Before the season ended I decided I was going to get either a Jagr or Schneider. Do you guys think it's likely that Cory will sign a long term deal?

Schneider is hard to say but if you want a jagr go for it. He is one of those timeless names so no issue.

I have bunch fakes might get some new player myself. I wanna get a retro one green one

Just don't.

#787 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

if youre worried about getting someone who is going to potentially be here for a while than i wouldnt bother to get a jagr.. yea hes signed for next season but i cant seem him being here any longer than that.

Schneider is hard to say but if you want a jagr go for it. He is one of those timeless names so no issue.

Yea I'm kinda stuck here. I want to get a player that's going to be here for a while, but in this day and age that's really hard to tell, even if someone signs a long contract. I guess I'll wait and see what FA brings...

#788 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,337 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Yea I'm kinda stuck here. I want to get a player that's going to be here for a while, but in this day and age that's really hard to tell, even if someone signs a long contract. I guess I'll wait and see what FA brings...

Henrique or Zajac

The 2 safest options

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#789 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Henrique or Zajac

The 2 safest options

You also have the timeless options who are on the team next year:

Elias

Jagr (he is good everywhere)

and possibly Marty if he plays

#790 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

Henrique or Zajac

The 2 safest options

You also have the timeless options who are on the team next year:

Elias

Jagr (he is good everywhere)

and possibly Marty if he plays

Hmmm yea all good choices. Man now I can't decide haha...

#791 mfb42183

mfb42183

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

I found a kovalchuk accelerator jersey on ebay! my question is can i get it changed to elias and how much would that cost?

#792 hoekster316

hoekster316

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

I found a kovalchuk accelerator jersey on ebay! my question is can i get it changed to elias and how much would that cost?

If anyone can do it, Exclusive Pro Sports can...but it's likely going to cost you $60 ($20 for strip, $40 for re-stitch).

http://exclusivepro.com/

Got Bling?

Devils3SCRingsSignature.jpg

#793 mfitz804

mfitz804

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm looking for the older Ultrafil jerseys from the early to mid 90s. Home or road, blank or customized, in size 56. Anyone have any?

#794 Bonginator11

Bonginator11

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

I'm not sure if anyone would 've willing to pay this much for Retro Edge Authentics but here's the eBay link:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/291171334603

#795 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Where do you guys usually get blank jerseys to send to EP? Do they sell youth sizes as well?

#796 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:55 AM

I'm not sure if anyone would 've willing to pay this much for Retro Edge Authentics but here's the eBay link:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/291171334603

That's good old JerseyBaron and he has had them now for a little under 2 weeks.  Those are 100% legit Made-in-Canada 2.0's as he never sells knockoffs and he always states if it is an Indo-Edge.  His stuff is always good but he will charge you full retail for them.  $375 is actually about the MSRP for these (Made in Canada 2.0's have an MSRP of $350.00 now) so he is not really ripping anyone off, it's just the going price.  Not only that, but he knows he is the only person on not only eBay who has them, but the only person online and even brick and mortar stores.  Icejerseys, shop.nhl.com, coolhockey, sportsk, RCS and others do not and will not have these so really JB is the only avenue if you want one of these or you can try to pick up a GI for $595-1000 or a Game Worn starting at $1500 from Meigray.

Not only that, but he will knock a few dollars (not a whole lot but a few) if you ask him nicely and he will probably do it off of eBay.

Where do you guys usually get blank jerseys to send to EP? Do they sell youth sizes as well?

Replica's off of eBay usually as I have bought them usually for $30-60 and if I want an authentic I usually go eBay (beware of thousands of fakes) or through private collectors on jersey collector forums.

Sometimes sportsk or another site will have discounted jerseys too from time to time.

#797 NJDEVS1730

NJDEVS1730

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Replica's off of eBay usually as I have bought them usually for $30-60 and if I want an authentic I usually go eBay (beware of thousands of fakes) or through private collectors on jersey collector forums.

Sometimes sportsk or another site will have discounted jerseys too from time to time.

How can you tell if the ones on eBay are fake?

#798 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,850 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

How can you tell if the ones on eBay are fake?

This is a good website that applies to all teams:

http://canucks.nhl.c...ge.htm?id=66864

The most obvious is the fight strap.  The real mccoy is doublestiched at the attachment using twill.  The fakes just use a swatch of the jersey material and very sloppily stitched on.  Plus the fight strap of the fakes are usually shorter, thinner and just bad quality in general.

Next most obvious is the bubbling of the main crest.  It shouldnt be bubbly and neither should the customization.  Even the heat-pressed replicas do not have this issue, just the fakes.

Final most obvious is the sh!tty NHL shield on the front neck collar.  The fakes look terrible compared to the real thing and the replicas.

Also if you see a jersey that has a number size (52,54,56, etc) that the authentics use and it's $30-75, then odds are it's fake.  Rarely are people that stupid or oblivious to sell a genuine authentic for that cheap.

#799 2ELIAS6

2ELIAS6

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

icejerseys.com is running a special that ends tonight at mid night.. they are doing customizations for $10 .. i know its last minute but figured i would throw it up in here in case anyone was interested in scooping up a jersey!
believe-devs.jpg1dun.jpg

*authentic Martin Brodeur autographed goalie stick with COA for sale pm me if interested*

#800 CHIP72

CHIP72

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

icejerseys.com is running a special that ends tonight at mid night.. they are doing customizations for $10 .. i know its last minute but figured i would throw it up in here in case anyone was interested in scooping up a jersey!

The IceJerseys sale was extended until Sunday night.  Additionally, they have IndoEdges* on sale for $200 and the customization sale is also applicable for them.

CoolHockey also has a customization sale this weekend - free customizations.  Because IceJerseys has free ground shipping on orders over $85 while CoolHockey charges $10 for ground shipping to U.S. locations, I think two retailers have essentially the same price on their replicas with customization during their sales (about $135 per jersey).

I'm unsure how good IceJerseys' or CoolHockey's customization is.  Hopefully DevsMan84 and others on here can provide insight.

*IndoEdges, for those who aren't aware, are NOT legitimate authentics.  I would view them as higher grade replicas, better than the premiers, not as good as the true authentics worn by the players; DevsMan84 and others who are more knowledgeable about jerseys than I am can probably provide more details.  The IndoEdges are analogous in some ways to the middle level of NFL jerseys sold by NFL.com and some other retailers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)