109 replies to this topic

#41 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

You can get Kovy's actual game worn jersey at meigray on sale for 15% off. I think it's 2700 right now.
if not, just wait a few days and when he signs with another team because of Bettman you can probably get one for 3 bucks on the clearance rack of any WalMart.

HAHHAHAHA :giggle:

I remember when the Clemens scandal went down and Modells was selling all of his yankees tshirts for like 75% off

#42 DevsMan84

DevsMan84

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

I really hope this thread doesn't turn into "Good places to find return policy on your Kovalchuk jersey"

#43 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

i love that place. i cleared out their autographed hockey puck memorbilia

i may get my kovalchuk jersey from there depending on the outcome of all this

Go to Modells. They have a red kovalchuk tshirt with the logo on the front and the name and number on the back for like 20 or 25 bucks. i've had one for a month now and its pretty good quality

I've had my Kovy T since before St. Patrick's Day and it's held up great.

And the Meigray Kovy Jerseys were $2500 a few weeks ago. If they jacked up the price to $2700 then put them on sale that's crappy!

Edited by Bryan, 21 July 2010 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#44 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,198 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:54 PM

And the Meigray Kovy Jerseys were $2500 a few weeks ago. If they jacked up the price to $2700 then put them on sale that's crappy!

I was just guessing on the price off the top of my head.

at_midnight_1148.jpg

#45 DEVILS>Rangers

DEVILS>Rangers

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hows the quality of the custom jerseys they make at the Rock, and at what price?

#46 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

Hows the quality of the custom jerseys they make at the Rock, and at what price?

From what I've heard, their customization isn't good at all. I've never gotten anything customized there myself, but people on the boards have said they do a pretty crappy job.

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#47 ice dog

ice dog

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

http://www.thekhlstore.com/
"Wendy...I'm home."
-Jack Torrance
Sherry Ross ‏@SherryDarlingNJ
"Little did we know the C on Parise's jersey stood for "C-ya, suckers!" Yes, I was fooled. And it is the collusion vibe that taints it."

#48 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

From what I've heard, their customization isn't good at all. I've never gotten anything customized there myself, but people on the boards have said they do a pretty crappy job.

thanks for the heads up

#49 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

I was just guessing on the price off the top of my head.

Sorry. I thought you had checked it lately. Of course I could have not been lazy and checked it myself before posting but I didn't.

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#50 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:27 PM

I am going to order one of the CCM Retro "Christmas tree" jerseys, but I don't know for sure which size to go with. I wear a RBK replica premier jersey in size medium. Are they the same as those, or is there a size difference?

I am bumping this because I still don't know what size to order. I would really appreciate it if someone who knows would share if there is a size difference between the CCM retro and the RBK premier replica jerseys.

#51 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

I just put in an order for a Kovy jersey from RCS. Should I call and have them hold off just in case this crap goes sour? Worse case I get a Volchenkov instead.

#52 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

I am bumping this because I still don't know what size to order. I would really appreciate it if someone who knows would share if there is a size difference between the CCM retro and the RBK premier replica jerseys.

There is a size difference. The CCM retros are a bigger fit. For example, I'm a Large for the RBK Premier and a medium for the CCM's.

I just put in an order for a Kovy jersey from RCS. Should I call and have them hold off just in case this crap goes sour? Worse case I get a Volchenkov instead.

I ordered a blank EDGE from RCS. You're better off sending it to Exclusive Pro to get done, they are the best around and do fantastic work.
Posted Image of Devils Fans in Caps Country Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 Random Poster

Random Poster

Head Coach

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

The Kovalchuk jerseys remaining at MG priced at $2750 and $2495 are not on sale. Only the set 1's were on sale for 15% off. Set 2's and 3 are not. I had the white set 2 in my hands and it's a nice shirt, nice wear.
NJDevs.com 2008-09 Hobey Baker Award Winner, Rookie of the Year.

#54 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:04 PM

There is a size difference. The CCM retros are a bigger fit. For example, I'm a Large for the RBK Premier and a medium for the CCM's.

Thanks!

#55 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=69251

Ice Jerseys tends to have the best quality, but they are a bit higher in price. But I heard they are having a big sale at the end of the Summer.

Cool Hockey is another site that comes up from time to time. However, I have heard that they can be hit or miss sometimes with the quality, but for the most part they do a good job.

SportsK has great quality and really good prices. The site is a bit crappy, but I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Just stay away from the NHL.com customization...it isn't worth it!!!!!!!!
Posted Image Posted Image

#56 DevsFan7545

DevsFan7545

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

i just got mine from RCS hopefully i dont have to give it back
Posted Image

I BELIEVE Do You???

#57 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,205 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

i just got mine from RCS hopefully i dont have to give it back

How long did it take for delivery? I ordered a blank that shipped the 20th and they said it should be here in like a week :angry:

Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

#58 Egg

Egg

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:19 PM

www.rivercitysports.com

They currently have the Reebok Premier away jersey on sale now for $59.99
Home red jersey is $115 I believe. I am not too sure as to why the away jersey is so much cheaper. I hope there is not hign worn gwith them or if they are a discontinued model or something along those lines. Hopefull they just had a surplus of the white once hence selling them for so cheap.

The Reebok edge jerseys are going for $169 I think. Almost too cheap and makes a person wonder. However rivercity is not a fly by night place so I can't imagine them selling knockoff crap.

#59 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

Yeah how long did it take for you to get your jersey from RCS. I ordered a blank EDGE as well.
Posted Image of Devils Fans in Caps Country Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

I have to give props to RCS. I called today with concerns about my Kovy jersey I had just ordered. The guy told me they had already pulled their Kovalchuk orders and were holding them pending the outcome of the arbitration. I thought that was classy on their part instead of filling the orders and people being stuck with a unwanted jersey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users