142 replies to this topic

#141 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:26 PM

I have every DC song, if you want PM me and I could send them to you via MSN or AIM if you want.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#142 Nedved 4 President

Nedved 4 President

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 12:04 PM

Jester, if you want some heavier stuff, get some stuff from Thursday:
Understanding in a Car Crash
Concelaer
Cross out the Eyes
Paris in Flames
Standing on Summer's edge
For the workforce drowning
Between Rupture and Rapture
Signals over the air
War all the time
This song brought to you by a falling bomb

#143 Nedved 4 President

Nedved 4 President

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 November 2003 - 01:27 PM

Anyone here like CKY? I've known about them for a long time, and had most of their songs on my computer. I just bought their CD, Infiltrate, destroy, rebuild yesterday, one of the best purchases I've made in awhile. Next time I go I'm gonna get their older CD volume one, and I'll order volume 2 from somewhere since my record store doesn't seem to ever have them in. I will also have some demos of my songs up within the next week incase any of you are interested. I know RD said she would be interested in hearing some of my songs.

Oh and RD, I also bought how to start a fire, but it's a christmas gift from my grandparents, so i have to wait til then. I've heard most of the songs though. Now I'll really be able to tell if I like Chris or Jason better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users