#1 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hey everyone,

Might I suggest a thread or forum, not sure what it's technically called, for ice hockey gear and review of products people use. Just an idea!

-Rob
Posted Image of Devils Fans in Caps Country Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

It's not my call but I think a separate subforum for it is almost as excessive as the Locker Room subforum, just start a thread in off-topic.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#3 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

Hey everyone,

Might I suggest a thread or forum, not sure what it's technically called, for ice hockey gear and review of products people use. Just an idea!

-Rob

pretty interesting idea

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,013 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:18 AM

We could just pin a topic in Marketplace. I doubt that there would be enough traffic for a sub forum.

#5 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

We could just pin a topic in Marketplace. I doubt that there would be enough traffic for a sub forum.

That seems like a good idea! And yeah your probably right there probably isn't enough interest for a sub forum.

#6 lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

interesting

#7 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:48 AM

DevilMinder,

I just posted the topic in Off-Topic, thought that'd be a better spot for it. If you'd be so kind to pin it that'd be fantastic! thanks.

#8 GoArmySports

GoArmySports

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

What about a roller hockey I know a good chunk of people do still use wheels on this forum?

#9 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

ok i got a decision to make x60's skates or spend a little bit extra on totalones. Im playing u18 travel for this season then moving up to d2 hockey
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#10 PattyElias26

PattyElias26

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

ok i got a decision to make x60's skates or spend a little bit extra on totalones. Im playing u18 travel for this season then moving up to d2 hockey

I say go total ones

#11 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:26 PM

the x60 im getting for 200, totals with my monkey discount come out to 650, tough choice, this also came in today

Posted Image
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users