season opener tickets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mugsy_*

Guest_mugsy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:26 PM

:( Does anybody have three or more tickets for sale for the home opener against Toronto?

#2 eheaps

eheaps

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 04:01 PM

More tickets were released, so check ticketmaster.
NEW JERSEY DEVILS HOCKEY

#3 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:15 PM

Doy this kinda stinks....

I just bought two tickets to go to the game, and then i found out my friend who originally didn't want to go changed his mind. So I went to see if they had 3 tickets, and now they do, and they are closer to the ice then the two tickets I had before. I'm trying to sell these to people I know, and nobody can go. What do I do? If I sell them to someone on like this message board, how do I know they'll get to their house in time....which brings up the question: What happens if I don't get MY tickets before Thursday? Also, is 7:30 when the game starts, or when the banner raising thing starts?

:noclue: :noclue: :noclue:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#4 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 06:28 PM

Guess they released some of the seats they keep as handicap seats :o
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#5 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:02 PM

DF26 the time to start the happy hub bub is 7:00. Good luck, you'll get rid of the tickets.
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

#6 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,784 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 10:59 PM

We weren't able to get the other three tickets, so it's just the two I have now. So my friend isn't going, and it's just me and my uncle. Teachers Inservice Friday!!! 3-Day Weekend starting with Devils' home opener! HOORAY
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users