Official 2010-11 New York Football Giants Thread

jagknife

Giants Eagles this week will be huge. pretty much for the division and I think it will show if the Giants are really a good playoff team. If they can shut down Vick and beat the Eagles convincingly! I hear Manningham is injured now which is not good. I am sure the crowd at new giants stadium will be full with lots of eagles fans hopefully the giants shut them up with the play on the field. I am nervous about this game because the giants can easily be blown out and never have a chance. Hopefully they will be ready.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants Eagles this week will be huge. pretty much for the division and I think it will show if the Giants are really a good playoff team. If they can shut down Vick and beat the Eagles convincingly! I hear Manningham is injured now which is not good. I am sure the crowd at new giants stadium will be full with lots of eagles fans hopefully the giants shut them up with the play on the field. I am nervous about this game because the giants can easily be blown out and never have a chance. Hopefully they will be ready.

"Can easily be blown out and never have a chance"? Are you kidding me? If we lose, it will surely not be a "blowout". The defense is too good to allow that to happen. OFFICIAL PREDICTION: NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS 27 EAGLES 20

Monday Night Football!! I hope Favre starts and then we swiftly knock him out. Prediction: GIANTS 27 VIKINGS 17

Looks like I gave Minny too much credit. I thought we would contain AP, not completely shut him down!

:dance:

Funny coming from a fan of a team who got absolute ROUTED by New England, and then co-starred in one of the ugliest offensive games of the year and LOST at HOME to the MIAMI DOLPHINS. I will make a visit to your team's domain for a dance of my own later on after the Steelers hand you your 3rd consecutive loss....

Funny coming from a fan of a team who got absolute ROUTED by New England, and then co-starred in one of the ugliest offensive games of the year and LOST at HOME to the MIAMI DOLPHINS. I will make a visit to your team's domain for a dance of my own later on after the Steelers hand you your 3rd consecutive loss....

You're really gonna get all indignant over someone posting a dancing banana after all the flaming you've done in the Jets thread?

I can't believe the Eagles pulled that off and I'm even more disappointed that the whole team just let that moron Jackson showboat like that before crossing the endzone line. Someone should have beat the sh!t out of him for that.

I think he was trying to make sure his team wouldn't have to kick off again. Whether he was or wasn't, that's what he'll say now. Look to see whether or not he winks.

I can't believe the Eagles pulled that off and I'm even more disappointed that the whole team just let that moron Jackson showboat like that before crossing the endzone line. Someone should have beat the sh!t out of him for that.

He might have been showboating but not 100% guaranteed. He might have not been unaware that the clock had reached :00. You don't want to give the Giants even a second left, so best to make sure tat you run all the time off the clock.

Now was Jackson thinking that...who knows? But plays like that have definitely be done before.

He might have been showboating but not 100% guaranteed. He might have not been unaware that the clock had reached :00. You don't want to give the Giants even a second left, so best to make sure tat you run all the time off the clock.

Now was Jackson thinking that...who knows? But plays like that have definitely be done before.

Stokley did it last year, week 1 on that miracle Broncos win in Cincy

Dance for me.. DANCE!!!