142 replies to this topic

#81 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

This defense is the QUARTERBACK KILLERS! It was a sloppy win, but these problems can be correct. The receivers have to STOP letting balls go off/through their hands for easy INT's to the DBs. They have been killing Eli all season with that nonsense. Also terrible coverage on the Dez Bryant return. If we take care of the ball and stop turning it over we will be lethal. As someone pointed out, if we did not hand the Cowboys their first 17 points on a platter they would have been totally out of it early....

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#82 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

So...yeah...that went pretty well huh? Giants win in Seattle? A sign of the apocalypse. They punted one time! The Giants have already exceeded all of my expectations.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#83 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

watching our receivers now, makes me want plaxico less

the only team i worry about now is the eagles

#84 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:28 PM

Giants are the best team in the NFC, and I believe the best team in the league right now. The upcoming weeks will tell alot for the GMEN...

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#85 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:49 PM

Giants are the best team in the NFC, and I believe the best team in the league right now.

You could make the argument for both things. I'd like to see them play Indianapolis again with a defense that has obviously improved.

#86 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

This can't be... They are too good... They are certainly going to collapse one of these weeks, right???
Posted ImagePosted Image

#87 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:04 AM

You could make the argument for both things. I'd like to see them play Indianapolis again with a defense that has obviously improved.

The Colts are lucky they got to play the Giants early in the season before they found their way...especially on defense, getting adjusted to a new coordinator, etc...the game would be much different if it were played now. But that is neither here nor there...first step is trashing Dallas again in our own stadium....Will the G-Men be making a return trip to Dallas for one final game this year?

#88 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

How long does Kitna last today?!? If he makes it through the 3rd quarter would be shocking

#89 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

What a horrendous game. The defense just didn't show up at all. Big play after big play.

There is no way they contain Vick next week. The downward spiral begins...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#90 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

It's a humbling game, isn't it, ThreeCups?

#91 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:57 AM

Why John Kitna tore us up today, I have no idea. The guy should definitely have retired by this year and yet, the Giants D lets him own. Our D i so inconsistent because our secondary is terrible. I know they do have talent, but there is no way an injured, 1-7 Dallas team should've came into the meadowlands and killed us.. We better hope we stay atop the standings after the huge game next week

Edited by Onddeck, 15 November 2010 - 12:58 AM.

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#92 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:27 AM

It's a humbling game, isn't it, ThreeCups?

It was a bad outing. Hopefull they get their heads out of their ass for next week....

#93 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

I was afraid of the results of yesterdays game. the trap game i was afraid of. We were coming off a huge "easy" win in seattle and Dallas got destroyed their last game....... So Giants came out and played soft, cowboys took advantage and just were the better team last week. Not a huge deal, still sit at 6-3 in good position. Sometimes when a team loses games like that it makes them better.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#94 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:30 AM

I was afraid of the results of yesterdays game. the trap game i was afraid of. We were coming off a huge "easy" win in seattle and Dallas got destroyed their last game....... So Giants came out and played soft, cowboys took advantage and just were the better team last week. Not a huge deal, still sit at 6-3 in good position. Sometimes when a team loses games like that it makes them better.

The Giants should look at it that way.

The fact is that if the Giants take care of the ball, they're tough to beat.

#95 Onddeck

Onddeck

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Good call, I'd rather the Giants get their wakeup call now, rather than in the playoffs

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#96 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

Rookie mistakes. 14 point swing after Nicks fails to come back to the ball on the pick 6. That's the game right there.

#97 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Monday Night Football!! I hope Favre starts and then we swiftly knock him out. Prediction: GIANTS 27 VIKINGS 17

#98 Legion15

Legion15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

Favre or no Favre. No reason Giants shouldn't win this. Got Michael Dick next week.

WtnoJnL.jpg
One Day at a Time

#99 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,357 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:32 AM

A Giants DOMINATION!

#100 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

That was beautiful. Eli is starting to scare me though. It is getting to the point that whenever he drops back to pass I can't watch. But the running game? The defense? Just awesome. Not having Smith for Sunday will hurt but with a forecast of rain/snow and 31 degrees it sounds like the running game will carry the day.

Time to see what the Giants are made of. The Brawl For It All. Not on TV in Atlanta. fvckers. Slingbox to the rescue!
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users