142 replies to this topic

#101 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:43 AM

Giants Eagles this week will be huge. pretty much for the division and I think it will show if the Giants are really a good playoff team. If they can shut down Vick and beat the Eagles convincingly! I hear Manningham is injured now which is not good. I am sure the crowd at new giants stadium will be full with lots of eagles fans hopefully the giants shut them up with the play on the field. I am nervous about this game because the giants can easily be blown out and never have a chance. Hopefully they will be ready.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#102 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

Giants Eagles this week will be huge. pretty much for the division and I think it will show if the Giants are really a good playoff team. If they can shut down Vick and beat the Eagles convincingly! I hear Manningham is injured now which is not good. I am sure the crowd at new giants stadium will be full with lots of eagles fans hopefully the giants shut them up with the play on the field. I am nervous about this game because the giants can easily be blown out and never have a chance. Hopefully they will be ready.

"Can easily be blown out and never have a chance"? Are you kidding me? If we lose, it will surely not be a "blowout". The defense is too good to allow that to happen. OFFICIAL PREDICTION: NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS 27 EAGLES 20

Monday Night Football!! I hope Favre starts and then we swiftly knock him out. Prediction: GIANTS 27 VIKINGS 17

Looks like I gave Minny too much credit. I thought we would contain AP, not completely shut him down!

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#103 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

What a half of football

"I'm not drinking anymore of Lou's Kool-Aid. I'm fed up with it." - Mike Jefferson/Danton

#104 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

This would be a season killing choke if they can't hold on here.

And there it is. Just unbelievable.

Edited by PeteyNice, 19 December 2010 - 04:21 PM.

"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#105 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

:dance:
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#106 nyrsuck26

nyrsuck26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:25 PM

:argh: :rant: :puke: :angry: :doh1:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#107 jagknife

jagknife

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

i said it earlier this season and i'll say it again, they need to cut matt dodge.

granted its not all his fault, his horrendous punts have killed us all season long.

NewKeeperSig.png of each of Toronto's 6 shots on goal in Game 6

#108 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:27 PM

The defense folded up like a tent in the last 8 minutes of the game, but Dodge really blows. It is shocking that he wasn't cut 2 months ago

#109 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

:dance:

Funny coming from a fan of a team who got absolute ROUTED by New England, and then co-starred in one of the ugliest offensive games of the year and LOST at HOME to the MIAMI DOLPHINS. I will make a visit to your team's domain for a dance of my own later on after the Steelers hand you your 3rd consecutive loss....

#110 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

I can't believe the Eagles pulled that off and I'm even more disappointed that the whole team just let that moron Jackson showboat like that before crossing the endzone line. Someone should have beat the sh!t out of him for that.

#111 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

Sorry gnats fans. That was another comeback for the ages.
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#112 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

sit on it and rotate giants fans

#113 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

Funny coming from a fan of a team who got absolute ROUTED by New England, and then co-starred in one of the ugliest offensive games of the year and LOST at HOME to the MIAMI DOLPHINS. I will make a visit to your team's domain for a dance of my own later on after the Steelers hand you your 3rd consecutive loss....

You're really gonna get all indignant over someone posting a dancing banana after all the flaming you've done in the Jets thread?
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#114 Devils Dose

Devils Dose

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

I can't believe the Eagles pulled that off and I'm even more disappointed that the whole team just let that moron Jackson showboat like that before crossing the endzone line. Someone should have beat the sh!t out of him for that.

I think he was trying to make sure his team wouldn't have to kick off again. Whether he was or wasn't, that's what he'll say now. Look to see whether or not he winks.
Season Ticket Holder since Jan.2009
Section 226 Row 2 Seats 15-16

#115 thefiestygoat

thefiestygoat

A Legend

• Members
  • 12,182 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

I still can't believe what I just watched. :argh:

RIP Pat Burns -- RIP Alexander Vasyunov and Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
Winner of the 2008 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster
Co-Winner of the 2011 Scott Bertoli Award for Best Minor League Poster, Winner of the 2012 Scott Bertoli Award

#116 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

He might have been showboating but not 100% guaranteed. He might have not been unaware that the clock had reached :00. You don't want to give the Giants even a second left, so best to make sure tat you run all the time off the clock.

Now was Jackson thinking that...who knows? But plays like that have definitely be done before.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#117 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,789 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

He might have been showboating but not 100% guaranteed. He might have not been unaware that the clock had reached :00. You don't want to give the Giants even a second left, so best to make sure tat you run all the time off the clock.

Now was Jackson thinking that...who knows? But plays like that have definitely be done before.

Stokley did it last year, week 1 on that miracle Broncos win in Cincy
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#118 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:46 PM

Because of who it is you have to think he was showboating, the clock ran out like five seconds before he reached the endzone. He had like fifty yards of open field, all he had to do was glance at it to know, he was just more concerned about doing his nonsense.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#119 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,937 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:22 PM

I will make a visit to your team's domain for a dance of my own later on after the Steelers hand you your 3rd consecutive loss....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related

#120 ThreeCups

ThreeCups

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,323 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:27 PM

I cannot wait until the Jets are 1 and done in the playoffs, cannot wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users