Sean Brown?

Pando's ChiCk

I think when all is said and done Brown will anchor the third pair with Hale, Albelin or Giroulx. Why he didn't play last night in Boston is a mystery to me as he just left there, wasn't a very 'politically correct' decision by mgt. but our front office has never been one to care about such things.

it would not surpirse me if Brown spent alot of time in albany this year

It would surprise me. You think Martin and Hale will make the team and he won't? He has NHL experience... Burns is playing Martin and Hale so they have some. I think Martin will be in Albany this year. Hale may stay on the team.

Brown is suposed to be tough as nails, I really wanted to see him play.. But I don't think he'll be spending time in Albany at all really.. i can't see someone with experience getting the boot for rookies almost for everygame.. maybe that's just me though.

Why he didn't play last night in Boston is a mystery to me as he just left there, wasn't a very 'politically correct' decision by mgt. but our front office has never been one to care about such things.

What do you mean? He seriously just left? Wow, now I'm totally confused.. lol.

Brown is suposed to be tough as nails, I really wanted to see him play.. But I don't think he'll be spending time in Albany at all really.. i can't see someone with experience getting the boot for rookies almost for everygame.. maybe that's just me though.
Why he didn't play last night in Boston is a mystery to me as he just left there, wasn't a very 'politically correct' decision by mgt. but our front office has never been one to care about such things.

What do you mean? He seriously just left? Wow, now I'm totally confused.. lol.

I think by "just left there" he meant that that was his previous team. Ya know..."Just left Boston to sign with NJ".

Yeah but thats what I said when I started the thread, lol.. thats why I got confused.. Does anyone think he'll be playing Saturday? It's jus weird cause there was all this press about him, photo shoots, batting practice and like he had a big pic in the post about him with a rockies jersey and stuff and then we don't see him play..I guess they just put a lot of hype around him..