#1701 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

and it looked like he had a wide open guy. right sideline
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#1702 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Jets still have another shot at this too. If the Titans weren't up by 4, this would me taking the safety the obvious play. Can't do that here.

Only if they block the kick and fall on it in the endzone :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#1703 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Jets still have another shot at this too. If the Titans weren't up by 4, this would me taking the safety the obvious play. Can't do that here.

no

what's coming is sanchez INT #5 or a sack-fumble

BOOK IT
^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph

#1704 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Does anyone have faith Sanchez can get this done? I know I dont

#1705 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

lol he shanks another punt. Sanchez gets a do-over at the 25. Do I hear INT #5 coming up?
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

#1706 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 12,123 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

This is truly the worst football game ever.

Mike Tirico said it best.

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#1707 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

UNBEfvckINGLIEVABLE!!!

HOW THE fvck DO YOU DO THAT???

JUST fvckING FALL ON IT!?!?!

#1708 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,826 posts

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#1709 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

Judas Priestbombers. Only the Jets.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1710 nmigliore

nmigliore

A Legend

• Members
  • 13,218 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

Fitting end to the Jets season. Very fitting.
LETS GO METS
LETS GO DEVILS

"Take all that clubhouse [expletive] and all that, throw it out the window. Every writer in the country has been writing about that [expletive] for years. Chemistry don't mean [expletive]."

- Jim Leyland

#1711 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Well close enough, it was turnover #5. Maybe the single worst game I've ever seen a QB play and that includes Sanchez's 6-INT nightmare his rookie year against the Bills.

#1712 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

He is done as Jets QB. I wouldn't even put him in uniform next two games. Just completely remove him from the team and send a message that this garbage ends now. You cannot have this miserable retarded garbage sack of sh!t anywhere near this team. This is the worst quarterback play I've ever seen.

#1713 Daniel

Daniel

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:50 PM

He is done as Jets QB. I wouldn't even put him in uniform next two games. Just completely remove him from the team and send a message that this garbage ends now. You cannot have this miserable retarded garbage sack of sh!t anywhere near this team. This is the worst quarterback play I've ever seen.

Sparano should be gone before Sanchez.
Posted Image
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.
How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

#1714 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,429 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Sparano, Sanchez and Tebow all need to go. This marriage was doomed to failure from the start, everyone but the Jets knew it.

The fact that Sanchez had not one but TWO chances inside the 30 with under three minutes to go is what makes this game so Jet-like.

#1715 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Sparano should be gone before Sanchez.

I cant fault Sporano. He can be oline coach or something...that's his real craft

there is nobody who can fix sanchez. nobody

it's not Sporanos fault that holmes is out for the year, or that Keller has played half the games...or that Sanchez flat out misses anybody who's open and throws INT's into triple coverage, or can't even execute a simple dump off to a back (choosing to rifle a 3 yard pass through powells hands) it's not sporanos fault he can't handle a low snap, or hang on to the ball every time he's hit, or feel/anticipate pressure around him like all good qb's do

Sanchez has an arm...an above average arm. Other than that he has zero tools to be an NFL QB

Edited by '7', 18 December 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#1716 SS#4-Life

SS#4-Life

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

jets r dead. amen!

#1717 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

jets r dead. amen!

and youre team is...

#1718 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,324 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie: I ROFL'd.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#1719 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Sparano, Sanchez and Tebow all need to go. This marriage was doomed to failure from the start, everyone but the Jets knew it.

The fact that Sanchez had not one but TWO chances inside the 30 with under three minutes to go is what makes this game so Jet-like.

Sparano and Tebow: definitely. As far as Tebow goes, the upside was just too small to deal with all of the nonsense that comes with him...the problem with him is at the end of the day, the guy can't throw a football very well, and his presence on the field doesn't warrant the distactions. Even an offensive mastermind would have a tough time trying to shoehorn in Tebow with success. It's funny, but the people who continue to credit Tebow for last year's Bronco run continue to ignore how lucky he was that Denver's D raised their game so significantly during his run.

Though the knee-jerk reaction will be to bench Sanchez the final two games to see what McElroy brings, and I can understand why, I don't know if you can do that. According to Boomer, it will cost $17 million to cut him, so that's not an option (I don't think, unless Woody wants him off the team so badly he'd be willing to Jason Bay $17 million). Obviously he's not tradeable either. So now it's about doing everything you can to right him, or at least get competent play out of him. That isn't going to happen with him riding the pine...unless Ryan thinks that Sanchez is so far gone at this point, that it's simply better to let him start fresh next year with a new OC and upgraded talent around him.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976, 18 December 2012 - 08:44 AM.

THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#1720 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,114 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Sparano and Tebow: definitely. As far as Tebow goes, the upside was just too small to deal with all of the nonsense that comes with him...the problem with him is at the end of the day, the guy can't throw a football very well, and his presence on the field doesn't warrant the distactions. Even an offensive mastermind would have a tough time trying to shoehorn in Tebow with success. It's funny, but the people who continue to credit Tebow for last year's Bronco run continue to ignore how lucky he was that Denver's D raised their game so significantly during his run.

Though the knee-jerk reaction will be to bench Sanchez the final two games to see what McElroy brings, and I can understand why, I don't know if you can do that. According to Boomer, it will cost $17 million to cut him, so that's not an option (I don't think, unless Woody wants him off the team so badly he'd be willing to Jason Bay $17 million). Obviously he's not tradeable either. So now it's about doing everything you can to right him, or at least get competent play out of him. That isn't going to happen with him riding the pine...unless Ryan thinks that Sanchez is so far gone at this point, that it's simply better to let him start fresh next year with a new OC and upgraded talent around him.

The Jets used Brad Smith very effectively in a Tebow role for years...that's what Tebow was supposed to be. Unfortunately he didn't have the quickness or offensive line for the kind of role.

Sanchez is the worst QB I've ever seen.

Yes you can say he doesn't have much to work with, but his decision making is putrid. He misses a wide open Powell on the sidelines in order to throw the ball into triple coverage. That's not on any coordinator, that's on him being an idiot. And you can't fix stupid

Eat the money, dump Sanchez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users