11 replies to this topic

#1 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

Here's an updated list of games still available...

I have also added the NYE's Game & the March 18th "Retro-Game" (Special pricing for that game).

I have four seats available in Section 2, Row 19, I am trying to sell them as a four set for $200/game ($50/seat), but I can also do pairs at $100/game ($50/seat). Face value for the seats is $85.00. These are truly great seats as I sat in multiple seats last year with my ticket guy, and these gave the best view for the money. They are literally behind the goal where the Devils attack twice and just above the glass so that you don't have any obstruction from the glass to net transition.

Few things about the seats:

*Right near the top of the PNC Tower Entrance (was easy in, easy out the other night)
*Women's Bathrooms are right at the top of the stairs (50 feet from the seats) and the Men's Bathrooms are one section over
*The Smoker's Balcony is also at the top of the stairs if that's your kind of thing
*Full concesions are right at the top of the stairs, along with an ATM
*The Goal Bar is right above the section, making it easier to get a cocktail between periods

Games Available:

(Updated 11/09/10)

Wed 11/24 vs Cal
Wed 12/15 vs Phx
Fri 12/17 vs Nsh
Fri 12/31 vs Atl (NYE's Game, 5pm Start, Fireworks)
Tue 1/4 vs Min
Thu 1/20 vs Pit
Fri 2/4 vs Fla
Tue 2/8 vs Car
Wed 3/2 vs TB
Fri 3/18 vs Wsh ("Retro Game", $65/seat)

Edited by manbearpig, 09 November 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Bonginator11

Bonginator11

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:19 PM

interested in 11/24. email sent

#3 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

I've updated the list, with about another 10 games pending sale, but if you guys like what you see, it's first come first serve.

A few little things that I noticed about the seats that some may like:

*Right near the top of the PNC Tower Entrance (was easy in, easy out the other night)
*Women's Bathrooms are right at the top of the stairs (50 feet from the seats) and the Men's Bathrooms are one section over
*The Smoker's Balcony is also at the top of the stairs if that's your kind of thing
*Full concesions are right at the top of the stairs, along with an ATM
*The Goal Bar is right above the section, making it easier to get a cocktail between periods

#4 Bonginator11

Bonginator11

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

still interested in the 11/24 game =)

#5 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

Updated the list as of today (10/12/10). They're hot and going fast... get them while you can!

#6 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:38 AM

I would be interested in the 4 tickets to 12/11 vs Detroit but I feel like the glass/netting might obstruct the view of the action down at the other end of the ice. Do you have a picture taken from the seats that you can post? Thanks!
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#7 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

I would be interested in the 4 tickets to 12/11 vs Detroit but I feel like the glass/netting might obstruct the view of the action down at the other end of the ice. Do you have a picture taken from the seats that you can post? Thanks!

Posted Image

I took this with my crappy cellphone camera during pre-game. I will try to get a better pic of game action during the next game.

#8 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:25 PM

<Bump>

Down to 11 games... Great seats.

#9 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

<Bump>

Down to 11 games... Great seats.

The Red Wings tickets are gone?
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#10 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

The Red Wings tickets are gone?

Yup, sorry. Went on Stubhub a couple days ago.

#11 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

What games are still available?
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#12 manbearpig

manbearpig

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

What games are still available?

Updated Today...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users