39 replies to this topic

#21 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,258 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

They have twice as many fantasy points as the #1 Ranked Minnesota defense.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#22 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

It looks likely.... 2 1/2 games up on San Diego (though you gotta think the annual December surge is coming), and they seem to be clicking on all cylinders (except at QB).... one or two teams seem to do this every year... guess it's their turn this time right?? And it looks to be a pretty weak AFC (hell NFC too)...very much up for grabs it all is.....

man..... i remember like it was yesterday when they had Christian Okoye, Derrick Thomas (R.I.P.), Steven Deberg, and Deron Cherry

i hope they succeed because I always liked their organization and their feuds with the Raiders :cheers:

#23 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

They have twice as many fantasy points as the #1 Ranked Minnesota defense.

St Louis, Kansas City, Tampa Bay...they all have more points than Minny too...I'm not debating how good they are I'm just saying fantasy owners would have to think hard and weigh the risk of giving up a lot of points over the reward of Washington busting out kick returns...
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#24 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,258 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:17 PM

St Louis, Kansas City, Tampa Bay...they all have more points than Minny too...I'm not debating how good they are I'm just saying fantasy owners would have to think hard and weigh the risk of giving up a lot of points over the reward of Washington busting out kick returns...

I understand. But I was really impressed by them stopping Rivers when the game was on the line...TWICE. Really good front line.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,450 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

man..... i remember like it was yesterday when they had Christian Okoye, Derrick Thomas (R.I.P.), Steven Deberg, and Deron Cherry

i hope they succeed because I always liked their organization and their feuds with the Raiders :cheers:

ah one of the old all time great tecmo bowl teams!!!!!! Okoye KILLED people and DT was like lightning!!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#26 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

ah one of the old all time great tecmo bowl teams!!!!!! Okoye KILLED people and DT was like lightning!!

hahahahaha yea i remember that.... apparently there was a cheating trick in that game in which it was impossible to take down okoye with the colts defense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ddO5ENtus

#27 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,450 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

hahahahaha yea i remember that.... apparently there was a cheating trick in that game in which it was impossible to take down okoye with the colts defense

Yeah it was called having a controller with the turbo button :lol:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#28 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

I understand. But I was really impressed by them stopping Rivers when the game was on the line...TWICE. Really good front line.

Oh I was more than impressed, it was huge for them to make those stops especially coming off the season they had last year...

#29 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

the bears and packers game has been pretty good so far

#30 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,450 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:46 PM

the bears and packers game has been pretty good so far

Green Bay has no foot left... some people shoot themselves in the foot... the Packers unloaded the whole effing clip.... that was pretty awful..... :unsure:

#31 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:59 PM

the Packers unloaded the whole effing clip

You should just sync all your posts, twitter updates, and facebook status' to make things easier :D

#32 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,450 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:08 PM

You should just sync all your posts, twitter updates, and facebook status' to make things easier :D

I copy/pasted it :P
I have no need for the waste of life and space called twitter!!!!

Besides I like leaving em on facebook... no swear filters B )

#33 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:08 AM

I liked playing with the Browns because of DBs Minniefield and Dixon. Kosar and Webster Slaughter weren't too shabby either.

#34 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,258 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

I liked playing with the Browns because of DBs Minniefield and Dixon. Kosar and Webster Slaughter weren't too shabby either.

And Ozzie Newsome!!!
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#35 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

Marshawn Lynch will be a Green Bay Packer shortly...take it to the bank...remember, you heard it here first

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#36 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,258 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:34 PM

Marshawn Lynch will be a Green Bay Packer shortly...take it to the bank...remember, you heard it here first

so what about that trade offer.....
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#37 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,450 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

so what about that trade offer.....

Manta Blocks apply to trades too sir!!!!

#38 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:48 PM

And Ozzie Newsome!!!

What a great player. And he was one of those guys when he scored, he acted like he had been in the end zone before, like Jerry Rice.

He killed the Jets in the 1986 playoffs, too, I remember that very well!

#39 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

You posted at almost two so technically I heard it on NFL network @ 10am first :D

#40 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,258 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

Did this happen yet???
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users