• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Svenskflicka

Svenskflicka

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

I have been a long time reader of the board, but finally posting again. My old user name is locked in my college e-mail address, so I am starting over fresh.

I have been a hockey fan my whole live and a Devils fans 'offically' since 2001. After finishing graduate school, I hoped to move north where I could actually watch hockey live; however, I was incredibly lucky to get in a job in my field - only it's in Houston. I find myself having to defend hockey and my passion for the Devils all the time. My cable company here is unable to get the Center Ice package so I missed the second half a last season, but I am having my satellite dish installed tomorrow just in time for the season to start.

I plan to be at the Dallas game in February and I would love to meet up with fellow Devils fans living in Texas.
Women who follow the rules rarely make history.

#2 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

awesome man! welcome! i have family near houston in kingwood, tx :cheers:

#3 TheDoctor

TheDoctor

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

Been a fan for quite awhile myself. I live in Odessa, TX. We have a CHL hockey team here, but they're nothing to do cartwheels over. I do plan on going to the NJD/Stars game in Feb too! Hope by then they get out of their funk. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users