6 replies to this topic

#1 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:41 AM

In the past I have gotten replica Stanley Cup banners for 95 & 00 :evil: that I have hung in my basement. (Since I live in Philly, they are a hit with my Flyer fan friends) I got them directly from the NHL. I have been looking for 03 and can't find it. Has anyone seen something like this for 03 out there?
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

#2 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 10:46 AM

Are you talking small ones? Or the large ones.

The small ones they gave out on opening night.

the large ones give it time.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 11:01 AM

I think I've seen both on rivercitysports.com but I don't know if they have the 2003
ones yet
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:25 PM

I was talking about a large one, maybe 3 X 5 feet? I'll check out rivercity. Thanks
Official Keeper of the 3 story statue of a hockey player by the artist J. Krawczyk.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence- Christopher Hitchens

#5 devilsadvoc8

devilsadvoc8

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:29 PM

Damn, crasher, you are right on. :hail: Rivercity does have one. However it lists the three years on the banner.

I haven't seen the actual 2003 banner in person. Does it have just 2003 on it or does it list all three. I would guess it would have just 03. I am going for the authentic look!

#6 JesterDevil

JesterDevil

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:45 PM

Are you talking small ones? Or the large ones.

The small ones they gave out on opening night.

the large ones give it time.

Anyone have a small banner they'd be willing to part with?

#7 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,591 posts

Posted 07 November 2003 - 04:52 PM

Damn, crasher, you are right on. :hail: Rivercity does have one. However it lists the three years on the banner.

I haven't seen the actual 2003 banner in person. Does it have just 2003 on it or does it list all three. I would guess it would have just 03. I am going for the authentic look!

Just 2003.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users