• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Skates

Skates

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hey all. Was wondering if any of the members of the board lived in or near Jacksonville, its easy to find a bud to go out with to watch football, but in FL hockeys not so big. It would be cool to catch a game every week or so and meet some new people. Hell, with all the northerners in FL theres gotta be a bunch of devils fans here, just havent found any yet. I found one place that has a big hockey following, but the owner is from philly and they have COMPLETELY takenover the place haha.

#2 grcenter47

grcenter47

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

Hey all. Was wondering if any of the members of the board lived in or near Jacksonville, its easy to find a bud to go out with to watch football, but in FL hockeys not so big. It would be cool to catch a game every week or so and meet some new people. Hell, with all the northerners in FL theres gotta be a bunch of devils fans here, just havent found any yet. I found one place that has a big hockey following, but the owner is from philly and they have COMPLETELY takenover the place haha.

I have a few friends from Holiday Florida who are big Devils fans but not sure where that is haha :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users