Andy Greene X:60. Labels read 0393-6 <-- Pattern
102 <--- flex
G15F<-- not sure what that is =p
Still has original buttend tape job by Andy
Asking $100+ shipping

Brian Rolston Se 16 dressed as S19
feels like a 110 flex. crazy curve.

Asking $75 + shipping

Easton Grip lite Shaft. possibly made for stevens, dano, or stevenson Awesome shaft. 110 flex will throw in easton se16 blade sakic curve
Asking: $40 +shipping

Gloves:
Rob Pelley Warrior franchise. Narrow fit size 14's. great gloves, great smell (fabreeze)
the bad: hole in right palm. but fixable.
Asking $60+ shipping
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

#2 Quinn01

Quinn01

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,622 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

I really want those two sticks (Rolston and Greene) so I will get the jerseys and trade you for them. Ill have the jerseys both of them in my hands Friday night. I plan on going to the game and then my dads on the way home to get the Parise one.

Posted Image
Winner of the 2010-2011 Hobey Baker Award for Best Rookie Poster.
Official Keeper of Martin Brodeur's Ending Powerplay Whistle & KOVALtine, the drink with the shelf life of 15 years.

#3 OurMarty'sBetter

OurMarty'sBetter

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

gloves are sold
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

The celebration starts! The New Jersey Devils for the third time in their history, have won the Stanley Cup. The Devils 3, the Ducks 0. Devils, Stanley Cup Champions!

Well if you aren't having fun you should slow down.. If you aren't breathing then you should get help..
But if you're alive and having fun I recommend you pop open another cold one- Colin
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users