• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AaronInPK

AaronInPK

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

I tried searching the forum first for this answer but nothing came up. Can anyone help with using an image I uploaded to the gallery as my signature? Thanks for your time.

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,613 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

If you go to the gallery page where the image is, on the right side you should see a box with the image information. Below that you'll see "Share Image" with a plus sign next to it. Click on either the image or the words and a menu will open up with a bunch of options. Copy the text in the "Image Link" box. Now go into the signature editor (My Settings > Profile > Change Signature) and paste that text into an [img] tag (or click the "Insert Image" button and paste the text into the box that pops up).
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 AaronInPK

AaronInPK

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

If you go to the gallery page where the image is, on the right side you should see a box with the image information. Below that you'll see "Share Image" with a plus sign next to it. Click on either the image or the words and a menu will open up with a bunch of options. Copy the text in the "Image Link" box. Now go into the signature editor (My Settings > Profile > Change Signature) and paste that text into an [img] tag (or click the "Insert Image" button and paste the text into the box that pops up).

Appreciate the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users