6 replies to this topic

#1 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

I am selling a Size 54, 1995-96, Red Set 1 Petr Sykora rookie jersey with MeiGray documents.

Jersey was worn by Petr Sykora during the 1995-96 season and is photomatched to a hockey card of Petr wearing the jersey. During the previous lock-out season Tom Chorske also wore the jersey during the entire regular season before they switched to the playoff set for their eventual stanley cup. I have also photomatched the jersey to Tom Chorske wearing it. To be clear, the jersey has Sykora's nameplate on the back.

Price is SOLD plus shipping/insurance to your neck of the woods. which would be around $12-14.00.

Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me, include your email address, and I'll send you photos if you so request. First one to say, "I'll take it" gets it. The previous two potential buyers had to either reluctantly back-out or disappear completely.

Edited by Chorske17, 26 November 2010 - 04:25 PM.

Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#2 TravisZajac19

TravisZajac19

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:41 PM

Nice jersey, I wish I had seen it sooner. If you haven't sold it by late November, I'll probably be able to buy it and give you a little extra for having to wait.

#3 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:42 PM

Refresh
Game Worn Devils Collector! Please contact me concerning all things: Tom Chorske, Patrik Elias, David Hale, Bobby Holik, Jamie Langenbrunner, Grant Marshall, Kirk Muller, & Brian Rolston.

#4 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

To the top and price lowered.

#5 Chorske17

Chorske17

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

SOLD!!! THanks to the buyer who came through and was very easy to deal with.

#6 3CUPSN9

3CUPSN9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

Did TravisZajac19 buy it? Nice work on getting it sold!

My Brodeur Game Worn / Used Collection http://www.flickr.co...56946@N06/sets/

#7 KC Devil

KC Devil

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

Did TravisZajac19 buy it? Nice work on getting it sold!

Andrew, would it still cost $12-$14 for shipping?
Mike Martin
KC Devil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users