313 replies to this topic

#1 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,926 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:26 AM

SCORE GOALS, MAKE SAVES, FU*K THE RANGERS!

#2 Marshall

Marshall

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,315 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:38 AM

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

LGD!

Winner of the 2009-10 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster
Winner of the 2011-2012 RD Avatar Award
believe2.jpg

www.numerartovertag.wordpress.com - An NHL Blog (in Swedish)

#3 franconianhell

franconianhell

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:45 AM

Loosing 1-6 to Buffallo won't make it easy. But this game's got to be won, no matter how. LGD!!!
Posted Image

Devils Fan
in overseas!

#4 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

Posted Image
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#5 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,887 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

Just win. Please.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#6 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:58 AM

Posted Image

I think a better quote for the picture is "Oh no! We suck again!"

#7 Dead

Dead

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:03 AM

We can do it, if they just play good hockey for 60 minutes and a few bounces go our way.

Stationed @ The Rock   Devils!!! :devil: :gd: :devil:
gallery_47_36_882.pngSection 114 & Kovy's Second Contract

#8 xxchaznjxx

xxchaznjxx

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:09 AM

Let's Go Devils!

the devils have started out badly before. i remember them once starting 3-6-1. i'm not going to worry about this team until we've gone deeper into the season and not improved. and it would be nice to get saly and a-train back soon.

after what happended last night and now playing the division rival rags today before goiong out west, if this team can't get up for this game than that would be very disappointing.

and please ignore avery at all costs.

#9 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

Go DEVILS!

Is kovy playing??

GO DEVILS SCORE GOALS!

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#10 Toaster13

Toaster13

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

Please turn the season around with this game tonight.
Let's Go Devils!
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."

#11 overtime98

overtime98

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,139 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:46 AM

fvck MSG. I dont know why anyone would want to go to the sh!t hole garden in the dump NYC.
New Jersey Devils 3 time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003!

Posted Image

#12 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

JMAC scratches entire NHL roster and brings up Albanys team... "it is coaches decision and I feel we need to have players we are more familiar with"

Go Devils!
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#13 Joonas #6

Joonas #6

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

SCORE GOALS, MAKE SAVES, FU*K THE RANGERS!

What he said.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

I fvcking hate animated avatars and signatures.

#14 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

I'm usually fired up for Rangers-Devils, but the thrill is gone, and it's because I suspect that this team of strangers will treat it like every other game this year. I'm ready to be won over, though.

#15 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

Marty needs to be in beast mode tonight, considering this team can't score for sh!t or play a lick of defense. I'd like to be positive about the game but for some reason I just have visions of Clarkson chasing Avery all over the ice like a fool and Tallinder + Corrente standing in front of Lundqvist while the Rangers attack in the Devils' zone.
New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#16 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

I was saving that for if we lose, hahaha
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#17 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,801 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

Marty needs to be in beast mode tonight, considering this team can't score for sh!t or play a lick of defense. I'd like to be positive about the game but for some reason I just have visions of Clarkson chasing Avery all over the ice like a fool and Tallinder + Corrente standing in front of Lundqvist while the Rangers attack in the Devils' zone.

Sometimes the direct and concise truth really hurts.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#18 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,900 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

Sometimes the direct and concise truth really hurts.

Indeed. In addition, I expect the players to continue to be reeling from what happened with Kovalchuk yesterday. I'm fascinated and dumbfounded that they seemed to know as much as the media about the benching.

#19 Sickman

Sickman

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Indeed. In addition, I expect the players to continue to be reeling from what happened with Kovalchuk yesterday. I'm fascinated and dumbfounded that they seemed to know as much as the media about the benching.

I think that would be giving them too much credit (getting upset about the kovy scratch). I'm not saying this group doesn't care, I'm sure they do to an extent, but to me they just seem like a group that is really not having fun at all. It's like any of us who work regular jobs, start to hate the pressure and the internal drama, and then kind of become indifferent about the whole thing. You're there collecting your pay check but there is really nothing going on. No enjoyment, no growing, no passion... just basically going through the motions. It's early on but just take a look at the stat lines of some of our vets. You really can't be in the negative that much this early without being part of some really stupid and lazy a$$ play.

Edited by Sickman, 24 October 2010 - 10:41 AM.

New Jersey Devils - Three Time Stanley Cup Champions 1995 - 2000 - 2003

" 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1!! And the oldest trophy competed for in North America, LORD STANLEY'S CUP, has made it's way through the Lincoln Tunnel! To the Meadowlands! To the Garden State! THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS ARE THE 1995 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!" Mike Miller, June 24th, 1995

" I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the dominion" Frederick Arthur, Lord Stanley of Preston

#20 estreetcrew3

estreetcrew3

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

Cut his Fvcking head off!
Posted Image Section 209 at the Rock
Estreet crew Blog ------> http://estreetskate.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic