70 replies to this topic

#61 eldon

eldon

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 11:40 AM

thanks for posting the pics, now I see the connection of the 3rd jerseys. wtf were they thinking?!? metro ya know, didn't see the game.

#62 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:27 PM

anytime.. you going Sunday ??? Should be a less eventful day :D

well I think they just released Amy... so Bouch (or B-Ouch as I call him) can breathe
a BIG sigh of relief !!

Nope, I won't be there on Sunday. Have a good time though at your last game! BTW I remembered what else pissed me off about last night... we didn't even get tacos out of it!!!! :angry:

#63 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,688 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:28 PM

anytime.. you going Sunday ??? Should be a less eventful day :D

well I think they just released Amy... so Bouch (or B-Ouch as I call him) can breathe
a BIG sigh of relief !!

Nope, I won't be there on Sunday. Have a good time though at your last game! BTW I remembered what else pissed me off about last night... we didn't even get tacos out of it!!!! :angry:

you know that was my one saving grace.. when Stevens hog tied and tackled that
dude on the empty net it was my one moral victory... NO TACO FOR Y'ALL :D

I got like 12 of the coupons if ya want them !! B)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#64 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:30 PM

Injury update:

He was sent back to New Jersey during the game to have the injury evaluated. (sorry if you already knew) and the current infor on Boucher, i'm not sure how current it really is: He had cuts on his cheek and over his left eye and is day-to-day.

Edited by dallasdevil15, 29 November 2003 - 01:31 PM.

#65 GoGoGomer

GoGoGomer

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 02:00 AM

Ok this is the AMY that got beemed in the head with the puck! Thanks Crasher for making me famous. *LOL*

Just wanted to share that it was cool seeing all the devils up close like that. Gomer waived and said hi to me so it was worth it even though I had blood running all down my face and in my hair. *LOL*

Anyway, I got to keep the puck and no I didn't even get to see Bouch at the Hospital. But my friend saw Doug Armstrong and Bouch's wife there. :D

Edited by GoGoGomer, 30 November 2003 - 02:01 AM.

#66 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 02:08 AM

Good to hear you're OK! I guess you had a true hockey face with the blood and all. :D

So uhh is Bouch's wife a hottie? Hehe I guess I shouldn't be asking a girl that huh? :unsure: :D
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#67 GoGoGomer

GoGoGomer

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:15 PM

Good to hear you're OK! I guess you had a true hockey face with the blood and all. :D

So uhh is Bouch's wife a hottie? Hehe I guess I shouldn't be asking a girl that huh? :unsure: :D

Thanks and I dunno! lol
like i said above....i didnt see her.

#68 Nieuwy

Nieuwy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:18 PM

NO TACO FOR Y'ALL :D

That's okay, screw the taco I'll take the SHUT OUT instead any day *L*
As Brodeur was assessing his milestone, Joe Nieuwendyk, who lost the draw that led to Dupuis' goal, popped his head into the media scrum and asked, "What were you thinking on that second goal?''
"I was thinking my center was going to win the faceoff," Brodeur snapped back, laughing."

Yeah, I'm a Stars season ticket holder, what of it? *LOL*

#69 Nieuwy

Nieuwy

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:20 PM

Well I'm a girl and I am the one that saw her ... and yes she is a hottie, but did you really expect she wouldn't be? Since she's a hockey wife and all.
As Brodeur was assessing his milestone, Joe Nieuwendyk, who lost the draw that led to Dupuis' goal, popped his head into the media scrum and asked, "What were you thinking on that second goal?''
"I was thinking my center was going to win the faceoff," Brodeur snapped back, laughing."

Yeah, I'm a Stars season ticket holder, what of it? *LOL*

#70 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 09:12 PM

Good to hear you're OK!  I guess you had a true hockey face with the blood and all. :D

So uhh is Bouch's wife a hottie?  Hehe I guess I shouldn't be asking a girl that huh? :unsure: :D

Well I'm a girl and I am the one that saw her ... and yes she is a hottie, but did you really expect she wouldn't be? Since she's a hockey wife and all.

Hey, ya never know. Osgoods wife is pretty ordinary looking. Compared to other hockey wives that is.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#71 Nieuwy25

Nieuwy25

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:13 PM

Hi Nieuwy & GGG! Nice to see you over here! :D
Winner of the 2004 Lady Byng Award and the 2003 and 2004 Joe Nieuwendyk award.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He has no ego," says Lou Lamoriello, general manager of the New Jersey Devils. "I don't think he has a selfish bone in his body. It gets infectious with people around him, but that's Joe. Having him here was something very special."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the simple truth is this -- before and after Joe Nieuwendyk, this franchise has not been as good. Yes the same could be said for others, but Nieuwendyk's effect on his team, on his team's best players, on the fans and in the community can only be compared to, well, what Jarome Iginla is doing now in Calgary. Ralph Strangis, dallasstars.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users