new jersey devils 8x10,11x14,16x20 pictures for sell

the hockey guy

the 2010-2011 new jersey devils player photos for sale 8x10-$8.00ea,11x14-$10.00ea 16x20-$20.00ea lesswhen you buy in bulk all quailty shots players i have zach parise,ilya kovalchuk,marty brodeur,travis zajac,,johan hedberg,,jason arront,adam mair,david clarkson,jacob josefson,patrik elias,alexander urbom,jamie langenbrunner,rod pelley. i also have some players in the red and green jerseys.

e-mail me if you are intreasted at richimage@comcast.net

Be careful of these types of "deals" on photos. You take the risk of buying non-licensed photos on thin stock or "reproductions" of photos.

Unless this seller can provide proof of them being licensed or what kind of stock they are printed on, i would steer clear.

Besides, i doubt this guy is here for anything more then pimping these off.

I bought a few 8x10s from a board member here over the summer. I knew the risk I was taking so I was not shocked that, despite his assurances, what I got were not authentic licensed photos.

this isn't a smart ass question, but i was just wondering what an "authentic licensed photo" really was. if i take a killer shot during pregame and want to sell it, is that authentic because i was the one who took it?

I bought a few 8x10s from a board member here over the summer. I knew the risk I was taking so I was not shocked that, despite his assurances, what I got were not authentic licensed photos.

BC,

This board member assured you they were licensed when he sold them to you? I just wanted to make sure i read that correctly.

If so, that's fraud, not to mention copyright infringement if they were copies of licenced photos. Please post the ID of the board member or PM me the name.

They were clearly copies of officially licensed photos because the color was off and the resolution was not what you would expect from the real thing.

I see. I have purchased photos that were not licensed, but the quality was exactly the same. They were not "copies". The only difference was that there was no hologram on it. (to be honest I rather have a photo without a hologram on it, it isn't a major deal though)

When you buy off someone like this, do the photos come on like the common photo paper that is printed out.

The photos that I got were on a premium photo paper available at any Staples, another dead giveaway that they were fakes.

BC,

This board member assured you they were licensed when he sold them to you? I just wanted to make sure i read that correctly.

If so, that's fraud, not to mention copyright infringement if they were copies of licenced photos. Please post the ID of the board member or PM me the name.

Ken,

I took care of it at the time and, as far as I am concerned, the issue is in the past. In fact, the person has not posted in months. I usually check out any posts trying to sell photos to see if it is the same guy and if he shows up here again under any name trying to peddle his wares, I will not hesitate to call him out (and he knows that).

Edited by BCdevil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.