Photo

Tedenby Called Up. Corrente off IR. Brodeur still not practicing.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 mmajeski06

mmajeski06

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:19 PM

Brodeur Joke...per TG..

Brodeur heard the reports from his teammates that Terreri had played pretty well Sunday.

“It’s impressive,” Brodeur said before joking. “But, again, he’s playing the Devils right now.”

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY&p=D8A3DB2C753248EE
Posted Image Posted Image

#22 sundstrom

sundstrom

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,258 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:51 PM

...he's a berserker.

(for tri).

"This team was never the same once we lost Patrik Sundstrom"- Lou Lamoriello

20082719943.png
“They’re the ones that makes it happen,” Lemaire said. “It’s not us. It’s not me. It’s not the other guy. It’s not the guy before. It’s not the guy after. It’s them. And they have to take care of business.”
-
"I guess I just miss my friend" (#28)

#23 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:07 PM

Looks good to me!

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#24 hystyk28

hystyk28

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:56 PM

Obv it's Єklund (2.3% accurate) so don't give this rumor any thought. But he says the Devils are going after Bieksa. Trade Langs for him! That would benefit both teams a ton. Devils add a pretty good d-man while Van gets .... Langenbrunner. Sedin-Sedin-Langenbrunner would be a decent line with Burrows-Kesler-Samulsson to follow

Why would you take Burrows off that line? Not happening.

#25 Zap

Zap

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

As a Swede its gonna be fun to see what Tedenby can do in the NHL. Ive seen him a lot and he sure can stir things up offensively with his great stick handling and speed. Maybe he should pass his teammates a little more though..

Get well, Jacob :)

#26 Egg

Egg

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Unless Tenendy cranked some vitamin "S" aka steroids since the begining of the year , I don't see him contributing too much. Isn't he listed at 165 lbs? Even if he had like .1% bodyfat and was one big ball of muscle, 165 lbs. vs. a Pronger or Gill isn't going to be pretty.

His speed was amazing in pre-season , but he got knocked off of the puck pretty easy. Not even really "knocked" off the puck either , more or less "demolished" off of the puck whenever he had any contact at all.

It will come in time , but for now , I cannot see him being an impact type player when he is still so light and has not yet filled out completley.

#27 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:49 AM

Unless Tenendy cranked some vitamin "S" aka steroids since the begining of the year , I don't see him contributing too much. Isn't he listed at 165 lbs? Even if he had like .1% bodyfat and was one big ball of muscle, 165 lbs. vs. a Pronger or Gill isn't going to be pretty.

His speed was amazing in pre-season , but he got knocked off of the puck pretty easy. Not even really "knocked" off the puck either , more or less "demolished" off of the puck whenever he had any contact at all.

It will come in time , but for now , I cannot see him being an impact type player when he is still so light and has not yet filled out completley.

Ahem: Nathan Gerbe, Brian Gionta, Mike Cammalleri
If Tedenby is smart he can easily avoid those two lumbering idiots

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#28 Egg

Egg

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Brian Gionta, Mike Cammalleri are also fully developed grown men who are fully conditioned to be able to be storng enough on the puck and their skates to negate their small size.
I am not saying Tedenby will not be able to do so like those guys , I am just saying , for now, he is easily bumped off of the puck.
Given some time to fill or bulk up more and learn how to protect the puck , be stronger on his skates , he has the potential to be a Gionta or Cammalleri type player ( or even a Parise v2.0)

Also avoiding hits is one thing , taking some contact and checking and be able ot stay up on your skates is another completely different thing. Tedenby was muscled off of the pu ck alot in pre-season. I am not trying to knock the guy. I am just saying that he is young and has not filled out yet , and needs to gain some strength on his skates before he will be able ot utilize his skill to his fullest potential.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users